Learn Hacking Windows 10 Using Metasploit From Scratch
What you'll learn
- More the 90 detailed video explains how to hack & secure any Windows OS
- Learn Hacking Windows 10 /8.1/8/7/Vista like black hat hackers
- Learn Securing Windows 10 /8.1/8/7/Vista like white hat hackers
- Learn installing Kali Linux as VM & your main OS
- Learn preparing your penetration testing lab
- Learn Linux commands and how to interact with Terminal
- Learn Linux basics
- Gather information from any target
- Learn how to use Nmap to gather information
- Learn how to use Zenmap to gather information
- Learn what is Metasploit
- Learn using Metasploit like professionals
- Learn using Msfvenom
- Learn creating an undetectable payload
- Learn combining your payload with any type of file
- Learn creating an unsuspicious and undetectable backdoor
- Learn spoofing the backdoor extention
- Learn interacting with the compromised system via Meterpreter command line
- Escalate your privileges
- Persist your connection in the compromised system
- Crack the administrator password
- Capture the keystrokes of the compromised system
- Learn What is Pivoting ? and pivot from the victim system to own every device on the network
- Learn what is BeEF ? and how to use it
- Hook any user browser with BeEF control panel
- launch the best BeEF project modules in the target browser
- Full control Windows OS of the hooked browser
- Launch BeEF over WAN network
- Learn the theory behind getting a reverse connection over WAN network
- Launch all the previous attacks over WAN network
- Learn port forwarding in the router
- Learn Port forwarding using VPS SSH tunnel
- Learn how to use VPN to hack over WAN network
- Secure your Windows OS
- Analyse your Windows OS like experts
- Detect the Hack on your Windows OS
- Learn advanced techniques to detect the backdoor
- Detect the Hacker identity
- Basic IT Skills
- PC or Laptop
In this course, you will start as a beginner without any previous knowledge about hacking. The course focuses on the practical and theoretical sides to ensure that you understand the attack before performing it.
This course is intended to be for beginners and professionals. If you are a beginner, you will start from zero until you become an expert. If you are a professional, this course will increase your knowledge about hacking.
In this course, you'll learn how black hat hackers hack Windows OS using advanced techniques. In addition to that, you'll learn how white hat hackers Secure Windows OS by analyzing the malicious files and how to detect the hacker's identity.
This course is divided into eight sections:
Preparation: In this section, you will learn how to download and set up the latest version of Kali Linux as a virtual machine or as your main OS properly. Furthermore, you'll learn how to set up Windows 10 and Metasploitable as virtual machines. This helps you create your safe Hacking Environment to perform any kind of attack without harming your main OS.
Information Gathering: After you set up your penetration testing lab, In this section, you'll go through learning how to gather as much information as possible about your target. This helps you a lot to identify and determine your target and see the weaknesses in the target OS.
Gaining Access: In this section, you'll start learning Metasploit Framework from scratch. After that, you'll learn how to create basic and encoded payloads using the msfvenom tool. Lastly, you will learn how to gain full access to a Windows OS by launching the Payload that we have created.
Encoding and Combining the Payload: After learning how to use Metasploit Framework, and how to create basic payloads using msfvenom, it's time to start learning advanced techniques on creating an encoded payload that's undetectable by most of the antiviruses. In addition to that, you'll learn how to spoof the backdoor extension and combine it with any kind of file, whether it's an image, PDF, MP3, EXE, Word, or Excel file. This will help to make your backdoor unsuspicious to the target to download and run your backdoor.
Post Exploitation: After gaining full access to the target OS, in this section, you'll learn how to interact with the compromised system using Meterpreter command line. You'll also learn how to run post-exploitation modules on the compromised system such as (Cracking the admin password, persisting your connection, escalating your privileges) and many more...
Hooking with BeEF: In this section, you'll learn what BeEF Project is and how to hook any user to your BeEF control panel. You'll learn sophisticated methods to hook any client over the internet with your BeEF control panel. You'll even be able to perform sophisticated attacks to gain full access to the target OS by using BeEF.
Perform the previous attacks over WAN network: In this section, you'll learn how to perform all the previously explained attacks over WAN network. This means, even if your target isn't connected to our LAN network, we'll be able to compromise the machine. You'll learn methods to get a reverse connection over WAN network like (configuring the router, VPS SSH tunneling, and NGROK).
Protection & Detection: Finally, it's time to learn how to detect all attacks that we learned. In this section, you'll learn how to prevent your Windows OS from all the explained attacks, and how to detect any kind of backdoor whether it's embedded with an image, EXE, PDF file. In addition, you'll learn how to analyze your Windows OS like experts to see whether it's hacked or not.
Notice: This course is only for educational purposes and all the attacks that have been carried out are in my own Penetration testing lab and against my own devices.
These Attacks work against any Windows OS whether it’s Windows 11/10/8.1/8/7/Vista etc...
You must practice what you've learned to become an advanced level because this course focuses on both the practical and theoretical sides.
This course is going to be always up-to-date.
All the videos are downloadable.
If you have any questions, you can send a message to me, and I'll be glad to respond.
After finishing this course, you will get a certificate directly from Udemy.
All the people who enrolled in this course will get discounts for future courses.
All the Rights are Reserved to Saad Sarraj no other Organization is involved.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wants to become an Ethical Hacker/Penetration tester
- Anyone who wants to learn how black hat hackers hacks the operating systems
- Anyone who wants to learn how white hat hackers secure the operating systems
I am a CyberSecurity and Ethical Hacking/Penetration Testing passionate. I am also a TryHackMe Top 1% CTF Player.
I created the courses to share what I learned. I try to make videos in a very simple way so that everyone learning Penetration Testing / Cybersecurity gets the advantage and understands easily.
I have a YouTube channel called CyberSudo that focuses on CyberSecurity and penetration testing. It also contains some videos from the courses.
If that sounds like something that could help you grow and learn more about CyberSecurity, then make sure to join me.
"WE ALL RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS"