Learn Guitar Basics in 7 days for Complete Beginners
- Student should ideally have a guitar. Music theory knowledge is a plus not compulsory
7-Day Guitar programme is a great way to transition yourself from wanting to play the guitar to actually playing one. All you need to do is to follow our daily bite sized lessons for the next 7 days. We will be providing detailed video lessons with numerous practical examples for you to apply your new found knowledge. By the end of the programme you’ll learn the basics of guitar TABs, playing skills, and your first song, Happy Birthday! In addition, we will also teach you 2 more easy songs - Amazing Grace & White Christmas.
- Beginner guitarists or anyone who wishes to learn a few quick guitar songs
- Day 1 of the 7 Day Guitar Challenge04:44
- Day 2 of the 7 Day Guitar Challenge04:20
- Day 3 of the 7 Day guitar Challenge04:20
- Day 4 of the 7 Day Guitar Challenge02:57
- Day 5 of the 7 Day Guitar Challenge07:04
- Day 6 of the 7 Day Guitar Challenge08:41
- Day 7 of the 7 Day Guitar Challenge08:25
- Song Lesson: White Christmas04:20
- Thank You00:31
- Bonus Material00:18
Ze is a Singaporean musician and teacher that first began his journey playing original music and top 40s pop tunes around the country's popular venues. Eventually, through the music of John Mayer, he found a strong attraction to blues music.
Due to the improvisational form of the blues, Ze took some time away from performing to hone his skills on the guitar. During those formative years, he discovered the music of legends such as Jimi Hendrix, B.B. King, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Robert Johnson, and many more. The improvisational aspect of the blues also introduced Ze to jazz music, and he now spends most of his free time trying to learn as much as he can from great jazz musicians like Pat Metheny, John Coltrane, Wes Montgomery, Charlie Parker, and others.
Ze's main goal as a teacher is to help his students learn and understand the instrument better instead of simply learning the mechanical movements required to play a song. The old saying of, "Give a man a fish..." can be applied to learning an instrument. Learn a song, and you'll know how to play that song; learn the instrument, and you'll be able to play any song.
Ze's main styles are blues, pop, rock, soul and funk. He is currently working on his jazz chops.