Take a crack at learning GRE vocabulary
- Students should have basic skills of English reading and writing.
What is the course about?
Would you like to learn GRE vocabulary with fun? If yes, then this course is for you. This course is about to learn GRE vocabulary with the help of pictures. A picture paints a thousand words, it's true, and pictures are a great way of improving your vocabulary, especially if you are a visual learner.
What kind of materials are included?
- Presentation slides with pictures having words, their meanings, synonyms and sentences.
- Quizzes to help you assess yourself.
- Pictures based on random concepts to make you understand the context of word more effectively.
- Pdf file of words plus their meanings, sentences and synonyms.
Why take this course?
Many students make the mistake of memorizing dictionary definitions of words without really understanding those definitions or being able to comfortably use those words in sentences. In this course words have been used in variable contexts to help students understand the word with possible meanings. You should take this course:
- If you are a visual learner.
- If you want to learn GRE vocabulary or high sounding words effectively.
- If you are a rote learner and can not hold word for long time.
What will you get from this course?
- You will get enhanced learning experience since interactive effects are used to reinforce the content being learned.
- This course will aid to increase a learner's interest in learning GRE vocabulary. This kind of learning is also highly interactive, assisting the audience to become even more involved in their learning.
Who this course is for:
- GRE students or anyone who wants to learn high sounding words can take this course
Elearning folio is an online training academy and we help students in achieving high scores in IELTS, TOEFL, GRE and GMAT exams. Our all instructors are specialized native speakers and indulged in teaching field for five years. We have taught a variety of subjects to a wide array of learners. It is profoundly fulfilling to watch each one of them grow more proficient and confident throughout the course.
We always try our level best to deliver with something enjoyable for learners to make them feel good or engaging in learning.