Learn GraphQL with .Net Core For Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Learn all the essentials of GraphQL (Queries , Arguments , Schemas , Aliases, Fragments, Variables, Mutations)
- Build the backend for your web and mobile apps with .Net Core & GraphQL
- Implement GraphQL Types , Queries , Mutations in .Net Core
- Generate GraphQL Schema
- Integrate MSSQL Database inside GraphQL
- Create Real World GraphQL Project
- Write GraphQL Queries , Mutations , Types , Input Types inside .Net Core
- Write Nested Queries
- Deploy GraphQL to Microsoft Azure
- The student's must have a Windows machine.
- Knowledge of Asp .Net Core Rest Api , C# and Entity Framework.
- C# (at a minimum lambda expressions, LINQ)
- No Prior knowledge of GraphQL is required
Welcome to the Complete Real World GraphQL course with .NET Core.
This course is made with GraphQL & .Net Core. The main focus of this course is on the GraphQL. If you have no prior experience of GraphQL then this course is a perfect jumpstart for you. But keep in mind to complete this GraphQL course you must have a knowledge of Rest Api's with .Net Core .
So if you're familiar with C# , Asp.Net Core and Entity Framework Or if you want to create the GraphQL endpoints with your favorite .Net Core framework then this is the right course for you.
If you don't have any idea about GraphQL Api then don't worry because in this course we'll cover all the GraphQL concepts.
By getting this course, you can be rest assured that the course is carefully thought out and edited. And I'm always happy to make the helpful content for the students.
So by the end of the course, you'll completely understand:
How to create a complete real world projects with GraphQL and .Net Core via Entity Framework Code First Approach with all the advanced functions.
Learn GraphQL Essentials including types , queries , mutations , fragments , aliases , variables
Write GraphQL Types
Write GraphQL Queries
Write GraphQL Mutations
Create Restaurant Table Booking Project in .Net Core with GraphQL
This is not a short course this is a complete guide to make real world project with GraphQL from start to end. So if you're a busy kind of developer and wanna learn things quickly from scratch then take this course.
Who this course is for:
- Developers who are familiar with C# Programming Language.
- Some prior programming experience in Object Oriented Programming languages will also help to pick the concepts easily.
- Developers who want to build the Real World Project with GraphQL & .Net Core
I'm Asfend, I'm a Xamarin Forms Developer and Xamarin University MVP fluent in Xamarin Forms, C# and Microsoft Azure. I'm the lead Xamarin instructor at Microtechx where I've taught over 2000+ students in-person at our Microtechx classroom.
I’m also a Software Engineer and a true Microsoft Lover. I've started my programming career in 2014 and now I'm Xamarin University MVP as well as Microsoft Most Valuable Professional.
I’ve worked with top technical companies. Now I’m working with Microtechx.
I’ve many titles with my name including
Microsoft MVP , Xamarin University MVP , Xamarin Consultant , Xamarin Community Speaker , Technical Trainer and Team Lead at Microtechx.
Aside from my career, I really enjoys sharing my knowledge with others. The lesson I learned from my life is that “No matter what you are and who you are it is your responsibility to gain knowledge from everywhere. Because without knowledge we cannot differentiate between human and other creatures on this planet" (asfend).
In addition, I believe that "The beautiful thing about learning is that no one can take it away from you."