What you'll learn
- Handle Google Maps events and controls behavior
- Using Map shapes and Geometries
- Consuming Google Maps Services
- Working with Data Layers
- Review and Try Practice Projects
- Web Development Environment
- Map and Controls.
- Shapes and Geometries.
- Overlays (Markers, Raster ...etc.)
- Data Layers (JSON, KML ... Etc.)
- Events and Behaviors.
- API Services.
- Practice Projects.
In this course we'll practice together, every mapping concept with SampleCode as well as practice projects.
By the end of the course, you will be able to build complete web mapping applications using Google Maps.
Who this course is for:
- Course applicable for every web developer
GIS Professional, Mapping, and GIS Development.
Sold experience in GIS and mapping (Google Maps, MapInfo, OpenStreetMaps, esri, ...etc) .Owens over 500 Students attended live training.
Provided a GIS consultation services for a mega projects.
Highly focused with a comprehensive knowledge and understanding of GIS and Mapping development.