Learn Go Programming From Scratch && Crack Golang Interviews
- 15 hours on-demand video
- 8 articles
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The candidates will learn basics and advanced go programming language
- The candidate will learn basics of programming language which will boost their capability to learn and understand other programming languages
- The candidate will learn to crack go programming language interviews
- Anybody with absolutely zero programming knowledge can take this course.
Welcome to the course:
"Learn Go Programming From Scratch && Crack Golang Interviews"
This course is from a software engineer who has managed to crack interviews in around 16 software companies.
Sometimes, life gives us no time to prepare, There are emergency times where in we have to buck up our guts and start bringing the situations under our control rather then being in the control of the situation. At the end of the day, All leave this earth empty handed. But given a situation, we should live up or fight up in such a way that the whole action sequence should make us proud and be giving us goosebumps when we think about it right after 10 years.
This course is designed for beginners who want to learn go programming language.
This course is designed for Intermediate and Experienced Developers who want to kick start learning go programming language.
Be it freshers, Intermediate or Experienced Developers, anybody who is preparing for go language programming interviews can take this course.
This course is a complete hands on, where in each and every go language concept is explored with coding examples. We have a lot of programs which adds up to the course explaining the concepts.
The way this course is dealt is, we type each and every program literally like a fresher and solve any issue arising out of that program like an expert.
Right from simple to complex issues, each and every part of the issue is explained well in detail.
You can download the programs once you are part of the course. The course lives up to the expectations of the candidates who take up this course.
This course will be constantly updated with programs and further sessions.
As per Udemy policy you can have a refund if you feel, this course is not for you.
Well, Hop in and Let's start
- Beginners who want to learn programming can take this course
- Beginners who want to learn go language programming can take this course
- Intermediate and Experienced Developers who want to kick start learning go programming language can take this course
- Freshers, Intermediate and Experienced Developers who are preparing for Interviews can take this course