Git & GitHub Beginners Crash Course - Git Practical Bootcamp
What you'll learn
- Build rock solid foundation in Git and learn key-related concepts.
- Manage and Update files with Git (move, rename, delete)
- Install and Configure Git
- Step-by-Step guide through entire Git Workflow
- Revert/Reset project to previous version's
- Creating gitignore file to exclude files and directories
- Collaborate and share projects using git and github
- Learn to inspect Git repository using status and log checks.
- Learn GitHub and how to use and manage the web based Git repository.
- Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository.
- Learn basic file management in git bash environment.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Download And Install Software On Your Computer
Welcome To Git And GitHub Beginners Crash Course - Git Practical Bootcamp,
This course is designed for students who want to get started working with Git and Github. Following the step-by-step approach, you will learn the commands for efficient code management and understand fundamental concepts behind version control systems following Git architecture. After completing this course you will have hands-on experience working with Git and Github and will be able to use Version Control for your projects.
The course starts assuming that you know nothing about Git and need to start step by step explanation with theory and commands in the sequential flow. At the end of the course, you participate in an open-source project hosted in Github where you will collaborate with other students building a worldwide restaurant guide, where you will need to apply everything you learned in the course.
Build Rock Solid Foundation In Git and related concepts.
Learn Git installation on multiple platforms
Learn how to Configure git repository in 3 ways
Learn how to modify, add, and commit artifacts.
Learn how to inspect the Git repository using status and log checks.
Learn Git branching basics.
Learn GitHub and how to use and to manage the web-based Git repository.
Learn basic file management in a git bash environment.
Learn how to perform Git comparisons between various sections of a Git repository.
Upload projects to Git enabled web repositories like GitHub
After going through the course student will have a solid foundation to be able to use Git with collaborators on 80% of the tasks they may need to tackle moreover after completing this course you can easily learn and connect advanced topics automatically because of the core foundation.
Stephen G. (Toronto, CA)
"Shubham is the best! He taught me a few things I didn't know and I have been in this business for 10+ years! Thank you, my friend and a new order will come in tonight! "
Lee S. (Hayes, GB)
"Did exactly what was promised, good communication. Very pleased. Recommended!"
"Learned nice practical aspects. Straight forward, immediate results."
"This was the right course at the right time for me. It was short, sweet & to the point...."
Sign up for the course and Learn Git And GitHub Today!
Who this course is for:
- Anybody Interested In Using Git As A Version Control System
- Students, Software Engineers, Developers, Teachers And Programmers New To Git
Shubham is a software developer with a passion for teaching. He has worked with many funded startups, self projects, and as a top-rated freelancer on marketplaces.
Shubham has taught programming and digital marketing to over 40,000 students online and offline as an Instructor.
Shubham has mastered explaining very complex topics in the simplest manner that is easy to understand and follow. His video courses are also used by companies to train their employees and by colleges to prepare their students and upgrade skills according to industry requirements.
Enroll now and I will see you inside the course!