Best Way to Learn German Language: Beginner Level 2 (A1.2)
What you'll learn
- You will learn all the important German A1 grammar and vocabulary
- Get more confident in using German and finally start speaking
- Everything you need to know to build sentences, ask questions and answer them
- Efficiently master important grammar rules (+ tips and tricks how to remember them easier)
- Advance from A1 into A2
- Some basic beginner German knowledge is required (This course is part 2 of my Beginner German course, but it can also be taken as a separate course if you alreday have some knowledge)
➜ If you are a complete beginner, please consider taking Part 1 of my Beginner German Course first. You can find it on my instructor profile.
➜ Complete your German A1 education! Pass the Goethe A1 exam. Finally start speaking German! :)
Have you always struggled to learn German? Too many rules, exceptions, confusing grammar and too long words?
Don’t worry, because in this course we will cover all that in a fun and easy way so everyone can follow along and make progress.
➜ What you get:
50+ bite-size lessons that can fit into every schedule
PDFs with exercises and practice materials after each lesson
Instructor with over 50000 happy students on Udemy
Easy and colorful grammar explanations with many examples
Authentic dialogues and real-life situations
Illustrations, videos and animations to make it more fun to watch and learn
Before learning any new grammar lesson, we will repeat everything you should know before so that you can be sure to have all you need to follow along.
If you are still not sure, check out the preview lesson available and see if this course would be a good fit for you. If not, you always have a 30-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked. But I doubt you’ll need it ;)
So what are you waiting for? Let’s finally get you speaking German! See you in the course! :)
Who this course is for:
- If you are stuck somewhere between a total beginner and an intermediate learner
- If you want to take the Goethe A1 exam
- If you already learned German before, but didn't get very far, forgot the most and want to repeat the basics
- If you finished my last course and are hungry for more
Hallo, I am Sandra, teacher of German as a foreign language, trying to make it not foreign anymore for a wide range of students. In the last eight years, I have taught elementary and high school students as well as adults, from beginner courses to advanced and business courses. But my biggest love is teaching online and changing the lives of students all around the world.
My greatest hope is to make learning as fun and pleasurable as playing your favorite game, and as easy as chatting with your best friend. I know it can be done and I am still exploring all the possible ways to achieve it :)
The common urban legend says that people only use around 10% of their brains. The ten percent myth most likely arose from a misunderstanding of neurological research in the late 19th century.
At the same time, science proved that learning a new language improves your brain functions and memory abilities. Learning a language rewires your brain and literally makes it grow bigger.
So by combining myth and science, I hope that after learning German, your brain will function at least on 11 percent :)