Learn Gatsby JS and React with Projects Experience
What you'll learn
- Improve your overall skills as a Frontend web developer by diving into the JAMSTACK
- Learn ReactJS from scratch, which is a fundamental building block for GatsbyJS
- Learn to build blazingly fast websites with GatsbyJS and GraphQL
- Learn how to use GraphQL, GraphiQL and Playground to query data from multiple sources
- Learn to manage your site content using a headless CMS such as Contentful
- Automatically deploy your GatsbyJS website and continuously deliver new content using Netlify, Vercel or Gatsby Cloud
- Build several exciting projects
Gatsby JS is a React-based framework and static site generator powered by Graphql. By offering you performance, SEO, security, integrations and accessibility out of the box, Gatsby makes the hardest parts of building an amazing digital experience simple.
In this course, you'll learn how to build blazingly fast, dynamic websites using Gatsby and React.
Because Gatsby is built on React, you’ll first learn some key React concepts that will help you to build a solid foundation of how React works. You'll learn things like
Package managers, NPM and Yarn
JSX, Components and props
Events and state
Lists and conditional rendering
Routing and many other useful concepts.
We’ll build some exciting projects where we put all these core React concepts into action to gain some real hands-on experience.
AND WE’RE ONLY GETTING STARTED!
Then, we'll dive into Gatsby itself. See how to
create new static sites with Gatsby
query and pull in data from multiple sources using Graphql
connect our site to a Contentful Content Management System (CMS) that manages our content
build dynamic web apps using data from third party APIs
use Gatsby’s large, useful ecosystem of plugins to make things like Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and lazy loading images a breeze
deploy your finished projects to the cloud
If you’re excited about building blazingly fast, highly performant and dynamic websites with Gatsby, a React framework that opens doors to all the cool stuff that the JAMStack offers you, then this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to improve their skills as a frontend developer and get some projects experience
- Anyone who wants to learn how to build blazingly fast websites using Gatsby and React from scratch
Hi, I'm Mohammed, an experienced Frontend Engineer, UI/UX Design fanatic and former Coding Bootcamp Instructor.
I've always loved playing with computers since I was a kid, and when I bailed on making it to pro soccer (and oh did I mention I was a soccer player?!), I decided to go full time into software development.
I have a background in Computer Engineering, and I've been consulting and building software products for local and international companies for over 5 years now.
I love teaching and mentoring, because it helps me to break down complex ideas into simpler ways that can be easily understood by a variety of audience. I have taught over 10,000 students through my online courses and have also personally taught and mentored over 270 students to start their software development careers.
I'm always happy to share the new stuff I learn and my experiences with you via this channel.
See you inside any of my courses.