Learn Functional Reactive Programming and VIPER with Swift
- 3 hours on-demand video
- 3 articles
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop your Functional & Reactive skills and imagine never going back in time to the traditional programming never ever again!
- Futuristic or Non-Traditional approach of developing iOS apps
- Build iOS apps from Scratch by using the VIPER Architecture, POP (Protocol Oriented Programming), TDD (Test Driven Development) and more!
- Learn to develop apps with FRP Frameworks like RxSwift, RxCocoa
- Get access to the source code of fully working apps: (Builds only on publicly released Xcode versions)
- 1.) The "Retail Store" App, which we will be building along the course with all the latest non-traditional methodologies like FRP, VIPER, TDD, POP and more... ;
- 2.) The "Contacts" App built with FRP+VIPER, which connects to a backend server using networking API's & caches the data locally in the App using Core Data(Apple's ORM Database)
- (Please ping me for offer codes 😍 )
- Subtitles/Captions: Are Auto Generated Ones!
- Basic Swift & iOS knowledge is required
- No prior knowledge of Functional or Reactive programming knowledge is required
You are here because you want to learn a fun new way of developing iOS apps.
You want to stay ahead of the competition and keep yourself updated with the ever changing technological advancements.
You are at the right place.
You will learn the Best practices followed in the Industry.
You will learn the advanced concepts such as the Functional Reactive Programming and the usage of VIPER architecture with sample code that you'll try along the course.
- Any person with basic iOS programming knowledge wanting to adopt the futuristic approaches.
- Any Developer wanting to adopt to the best practices followed in the industry.
- Anyone who is willing to change to the new Era of programming!
- Any Developer who wants to be called as a Ninja Developer!
- Any Developer who wants to get to know about designing an app with the VIPER design pattern with RxSwift
- Anyone who doesn't care about racism and enjoys listening to the Indian English accent
- Any Developer who doesn't want to waste time seeing others type the code while presenting a topic and wants to see the code copy/pasted and then explained for easier/faster interpretations/explanations
Requirements of an app that we'll be developing in this section.