Learn French in English: start to speak, read and understand
What you'll learn
- Start to speak, write and read French!
- Use a vocabulary of over 300 French words
- Use the verbs in the present, including to be
- Spell your name in French
- Introduce yourself and others
- Ask questions
- Use the plural
- Write capitals when appropriate
- Talk about countries and nationalities
- Discuss jobs
- Go to the supermarket and ask explanations
- Apply politeness
- Book a hotel by phone
- Use the negative
- Use the imperative
- Use the possessive
- Aks and give directions
- Teach yourself the language
- Go to a hotel
- No knowledge is needed
- Material: pen and paper, laptop, PC or tablet because of small letters, printer could be useful but not needed
- Lots of motivation!
Learn French - this is the place to start learning French online!
This is your opportunity! In this course, we start from zero. Indeed, zero. No previous knowledge needed. No expensive study books. We build on our way to learn French, step by step. Learn at your own pace to translate French, you can review the videos and redo the exercises any time, as much as you want! Learn French online!
What can you expect?
Learning French is difficult. Yes. So no unnecessary, 10-minute long French grammar lessons with all the rules. Only what you need to know. Tips where you can find more French language. Over 300 French words to use in your everyday life. An interactive quiz at the end of each section, also about the French vocabulary. Culture to understand French better.
For who is this course?
You don't understand French, or barely. And you want to know how to speak French. And it's taught for you. Ready to enrol?
The level is French A1 to French A2.
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee
Looking forward to your feedback!
Who this course is for:
- Students with more knowledge but willing to restart from 0
- NOT for advanced students who need not to be 'refreshed'
- Students with little or no French knowledge
Hi! I'm Alain.
Curiously, when I was a teenager, many language teachers told me I wasn't so good at languages. My Dutch was poor. My English teacher even advised me to follow extra courses.
I discovered I loved languages when I went to Germany in 2010. I had some basic German skills but started to speak in German from day one. What I got in return was amazing: friendship, love, respect and a good level of German. Since then, I'm passionate about languages.
Now I'm proud to be able to express myself in French, Dutch, English, German, Maltese and Spanish. I also have some Portuguese notions. And I'm always busy learning new languages and taught some of my languages via tutoring.
I also have a life besides languages. I love economics, politics and all the processes that shape our society. I worked in communications a few years and hold 3 degrees: in Journalism, EU Studies and Management.