Learn Flutter and Dart to create Android and IOS apps
What you'll learn
- Learn Flutter and Dart from square one, step-by-step
- Understand all the fundamental concepts of Flutter development
- Master Dart & Flutter Framework
- Build Android & iOS apps using one programming language(Dart)
- Become a competent ,fully-fledged Flutter developer
- Build multi-screen apps using various widgets in Flutter
- Basic programming language will help but is not a must-have
- You can use either Windows, macOS or Linux for Android app development - iOS apps can only be built on macOS though
- No prior knowledge or experience regarding iOS or Android development is required
- Willingness to learn Everyday by Practicing
You don't need to learn Android/ Java and iOS/ Swift to build real native mobile apps!
Flutter - a framework developed by Google - allows you to learn one language (Dart) and build beautiful native mobile apps in no time. Flutter is an SDK providing the tooling to compile Dart code into native code and it also gives you a rich set of pre-built and pre-styled UI elements (so-called widgets) which you can use to compose your user interfaces.
Our complete Flutter development Bootcamp teaches you how to code using Dart and build beautiful, fast, native-quality iOS and Android apps. Even if you have ZERO programming experience.
Flutter is the new Cross-platform Mobile Development Framework created by Google, allowing developers to build Android and iOS Apps with one single codebase!
Flutter is the BEST way to create cross-platform apps that otherwise would require two distinct mobile development teams to create.
Why is Flutter a BIG Deal?
Flutter is a big deal because any developer (or anyone who wants to learn mobile development) can now build native Android and iOS apps with one codebase ONLY! This means, instead of having to learn Objective-C or Swift to build iOS apps, and Java, or Kotlin to build Android apps, you can now use Flutter Mobile Development Framework to build apps that run natively on both iOS and Android devices using the General-purpose Dart Programming Language.
Topics that are going to cover during these 30 days:-
1. Core Concept of Dart
2. Core Concept of Flutter
3. Basic ideas of widgets
4. App implemented through widgets
5. Firebase Database
6. App with database implementation
Who this course is for:
- Anyone whoever is interested in developing Android & iOS apps.
- Anyone who wants to choose his/her career as mobile app developer.
- Android Developers Who Want to Build both Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- iOS Developers Who Want to Build both Android and iOS Apps with Single Codebase
- Beginner or intermediate Dart and Flutter developers
- Students who wants to learn/clear all the fundamental concepts of Dart and Flutter
Hi, We are Code Warriors an E learning organisation . This is our Udemy Handle where we will provide you some awesome courses with very basic price. The courses will be very much informative and you will enjoy a lot. We focus on your learning in an enjoying manner so you don't get bored.
I am a Mobile Application and Machine Learning enthusiast who always tries to explore and learn new things and try to share my knowledge in the community. I have developed many machine learning models and mobile applications and implemented various concepts. I have participated in several events, workshops, webinars, and Hackathons. I like to take the challenge and try to do my best.
I had handled different Workshops, Hackathons, and Webinar and hosted as well through CodeWarrior. I am currently working as a Programmer Analyst at DhiWise developing a product that eliminates the monotonous and tedious tasks of the Developer's life cycle. If you want to make your life easy use DhiWise and spends your time implementing logic.