Learn flutter & dart by doing - part 2
- Install Android Studio
- Trainees must complete Learn Flutter & Dart by doing - part 1 before starting part 2
In this course, you will learn how to improve your code and how to split up your large classes in your project into simple small classes that can be easy to maintain.
It doesn't matter how many courses you have enrolled in. It's about practicing what you have leaned so far.
That means, The more time you invest in learning coding the faster you will master it.
Please rate this course and write your comments.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter & Dart curious
- Someone who is interested in mobile apps programming
- 06:30Create WeatherData class
- 1 questionClasses
- 02:11Update GetLocation Class
- 07:31Create HttpHandler class
- 1 questionfunctions & variables
- 12:46Create DisplayWeatherData class
- 2 questionsWidgets
- 12:18Create GetIcons class
I am Abdulaziz, I'm a senior programmer working at a university. I have a great passion for teaching and helping students.
5 years ago, I started switching my career path into online teaching and training and so far I have taught many students from all around the world.
My hobbies are:
drawing, sculpting, swimming, poetry, and sports. Also, I'm interested in entrepreneurship, innovation, augmented reality, and 3D design.
If you have any questions, you can either send them to my email or post them to the Q&A section and I will provide you with a full detailed answer as well as examples.