Learn Flutter & Dart by doing - part 1
- Requirements: install Android Studio
- No prerequisites
In this course, we will learn how to code using flutter and dart. So, no experience is required because we will start from the beginning. Also, I tried to make 90% of the the course practical because this is the best way to learn.
Also, please rate this course and write your comments if you had any because the best way to improve myself is reading your feedback. Thank you for you time.
If you don't have android studio installed already. Then, there is a document attached in the resources shows step by step how to install android studio.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Flutter & Dart curious
- Someone who is interested in mobile apps programming
- 12:29Create a new project
- 01:36OOP - Inheritance
- 02:46Widgets review
- 08:47Create function part 1 (display image background)
- 08:59Create function part 2 (get current location function)
- 01:25OOP - Abstraction
- 16:56Create function part 3 (get current location function)
- 01:48API - Application programming interface
- 08:48Create function part 4 (get temperature function)
- 16:21Create function part 5 (get temperature function part 2)
I am Abdulaziz, I'm a senior programmer working at a university. I have a great passion for teaching and helping students.
5 years ago, I started switching my career path into online teaching and training and so far I have taught many students from all around the world.
My hobbies are:
drawing, sculpting, swimming, poetry, and sports. Also, I'm interested in entrepreneurship, innovation, augmented reality, and 3D design.
If you have any questions, you can either send them to my email or post them to the Q&A section and I will provide you with a full detailed answer as well as examples.