Learn Flute FAST!
What you'll learn
- Choose the right beginning flute for you!
- Make a beautiful sound on the most beautiful instrument in the world!
- Recognize, read, and understand music so you that you can easily pick up your flute and play anything you want!
- Discover a life-long love of music making!
- A working flute.
- A tuner and metranome app, or device.
- A pencil and paper for taking notes or marking music.
- A can-do attitude!
Have you always wanted to learn how to play the flute? If you have, this Learn Flute FAST course is for you! In this course, you will learn everything you need to know about becoming a great flute player, including:
-Choosing the best flute for you
-Reading notes, rhythms, dynamics, and articulations on the music staff
-Playing familiar songs
-...and having fun all at the same time!
This course is great for those who are homeschooled, retirees, in a band program at school, or are seasoned musicians wanting to pick up a new instrument. Whether you want to play for fun, or want to play in front of thousands of fans, this course can help get you there! So, grab a cup of tea and your slippers, and let's learn how to play the flute.
Who this course is for:
- This Learn Flute FAST course is meant for those who have never played music before and want to learn the flute, up through those that are seasoned musicians and want to quickly pick up the flute!
- Great for homeschool students, students in (or wanting to be in) band programs, retirees, or busy families.
- Recommended ages of 8 and up.
- Prior music experience is not necessary.
Ann has been a private music teacher of flute/piccolo for 20 years, and throughout that time, has taught over 7000 private lessons. She is currently a flute/piccolo player with several semi-professional orchestras, and has played with numerous ensembles as a both a chamber player and soloist. Most recently, Ann performed on stage for an audience of 15,000 with the multi-platinum selling rock band '311'.
Ann currently teaches flute, piccolo, and clarinet lessons to students of all ages and abilities at her music studio, and is a member of the National Association for Music Education, Music Teachers National Association, and the National Flute Association.