Learn Flowcode from scratch
- Basic knowlage about Logic (optional)
- Install Flowcode6 or Flowcode7 in your machine
This is a course to teach you how to use Flowcode, which is a software to program microcontrollers like PIC and Arduino
I've made simple videos so that you can take this quick overview about it.
1. Introduction about Flowcode program
2. Outputs using Flowcode
3. Delay using Flowcode
4. Variables using Flowcode
5. Loops using Flowcode
6. Operations using Flowcode
7. Decisions using Flowcode
8. Inputs using Flowcode
9. Macro using Flowcode
10. LCD using Flowcode
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who like to learn about Flowcode
- Anyone how like to learn how to program microcontrollers using flowchart!
- Anyone who has passion in Microcontrollers
- 02:50L01 Introduction about Flowcode software
- 04:51L02 First Flowcode program
- 02:42L03 Delay using Flowcode
- 02:47L04 Define Variables using Flowcode
- 04:04L05 Loops using Flowcode
- 02:34L06 Decisions using Flowcode
- 02:11L07 Operations using Flowcode
- 04:02L08 Digital inputs in Flowcode
- 07:45L09 Macros in Flowcode
- 04:50L10 LCD in Flowcode
Ahmad Dar Khalil is Recently graduated Engineer, Now I'am a TA at my University (Birzeit University). I found my self by teaching using YouTube, I have a channel with a 84 videos on different engineering topics.
Now is the time to complete my life in that domain, Udemy is the correct place.