Learn Finite Volume Analysis from Daily Life Examples
- Basic calculus background would be useful, such as integration and differentiation
I know sometimes finite volume analysis might sound intimidating. However, I found that it is easier to understand when we associate the abstract knowledge with examples that are tangible to us. In this course, you will learn how to use Finite Volume Analysis to determine the temperature profile of a handle of a pan as well as what the temperature distribution look like in my lunch box! I hope you can join me on this fun journey!
Who this course is for:
- Potential Engineers
- Potential Mathematicians
- Someone that is interested in getting to know how Finite Volume Analysis works
- Someone that need help in Finite Volume Analysis for homework, project, career advancement, etc
- Someone that is interested in relating abstract math equations to meaningful real-world challenges
- Someone hops to use Finite Volume Analysis to build predictive models for various projects
Hello everyone! My name is Victoria, the creator of L'imagist Studio where I share educational videos for engineers and scientists with engaging visuals. I am currently a graduate student at Purdue University studying mechanical engineering. I am also working as a design engineer in the automotive industry. I love math, science, engineering and art! I also have the passion to share what I know with all of you!