Figma UI/UX Web Design & Animation with 6 Projects (2023)
What you'll learn
- Learn to build amazing real-world projects for various industries according to the latest design trends (2023).
- Master one of the highest-paying skills step by step from basics to advanced and become a UI/UX designer (high demand in the market).
- This course includes all assets, design source files, and slides at the end of the project. You can customize them for your own portfolio.
- Master Prototype, Animation, Transition, Micro-Interaction, and Interactive Components using Autolayout and Variants (multiple examples and use cases).
- Learn about grids and breakpoints for multiple screen sizes.
- Master colour theory and colour harmony with a colour palette.
- Master the principles of typography for UI/UX design.
- Learn about boolean operations, gradients, effects, masking, and strokes.
- Learn about auto-layout, components, and variants with practical examples.
- Learn how to create custom icons and vector shapes with the help of the pen and pencil tools.
- Learn how to create a design system along with projects.
- Learn how to use various Figma plugins to enhance your design workflow.
- Master professional workflow tricks and keyboard shortcuts that take years to learn.
- No design experience is required. You will learn everything from scratch.
- No previous design software skills are needed.
Hello, Creative Minds,
Figma is a free, online UI tool to create, collaborate, prototype, and hand off. It’s currently the industry’s leading interface design tool and companies such as Notion, Zoom, Uber are using Figma.
In this course, you will learn the process of web design in Figma, which starts at the product brief and ends with a beautiful design.
We will start everything from scratch and I will share all the techniques and shortcuts that increase your workflow.
I have shared resources for your inspiration so you can design a website for any industry/domain easily.
You are requested to follow the course and start working in Figma in parallel.
After taking this course, you will be able to
Create trending websites with a clean & modern look from scratch.
Create system design of the product side by side.
Translate client product brief into the actual design.
Publish your projects to Behance with the correct guideline.
Use latest features like AutoLayout, master components, variants, global style.
Create Complete Web App with Animation and Micro-Interaction
Share your design with your team & friends.
This course is specifically aimed at beginners to advance to help them get proficient in Figma.
All source design files are included at the end of the project.
See you inside the courses! Have a great journey ahead.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a UI/UX designer and get paid for their user experience design skills.
- This course is designed for beginners, those who are new to the UI/UX field or design field.
- People who are transitioning to Figma from other design software or careers.
- Those who want to gain UI/UX skills to become freelancers, work as designers in a company, or want to design their own entrepreneurial projects.
I'm specialised in product design for both the web & mobile and focused on user experience, visual design, design leadership, cognitive psychology with background in Computer Science & Human-computer Interaction.
I have extensive experience in UX Research, Competitive Analysis, Wire-framing, Prototyping, Micro-Interaction with proficiency in Figma
I designed the course framework in such a way that one grasps the concept easily.
My enthusiasm is to help people in learning new skills to excel in their careers.