Learn Figma: User Interface Design Essentials - UI/UX Design
What you'll learn
- Become a UI/UX designer.
- Master the best cross-platform software in UI/UX design, Figma.
- You will be able to start earning money from your Figma skills.
- Become a web designer.
- You will get an e-book (200+ pages)
- Build a UI project from beginning to end.
- Build & test a complete mobile app.
- Build and test a complete landing page.
- You will be able to add UI/UX designer to your CV.
- Learn to design mobile apps & websites.
- Work with colors & fonts.
- Interactive prototyping
- You will create an interactive prototype with micro interactions.
- Export production ready assets.
- Send your design to your client for feedback.
- Design 3 different logos.
- You will create your own UI Kit.
- Create low-fidelity wireframe.
- Learn professional technique & shortcuts.
- Downloadable exercise files.
- Create your own 3D Model.
- Design 3D scenes.
- Design for Augmented Reality projects.
- All the techniques used by UI professionals
- You will learn how to choose colors.
- You will learn the basics of Adobe Photoshop.
- You will learn how to choose the correct font.
- You will learn about typography.
- You'll be able to send your final project to other professionals in the correct formats.
- You will learn how to get your first client.
- You will learn how to start your own business.
- 150 well-structured lectures
- We do not require any previous experience or pre-defined skills to take this course. A great orientation would be enough to master UI/UX design.
- A computer with a good internet connection.
- Adobe Photoshop (OPTIONAL)
Do you want to become a UI/UX designer but you don't know where to start? This course will allow you to develop your user interface design skills and you can add UI designer to your CV and start getting clients for your skills.
Hi everyone. I'm Arash and I'm a UI/UX designer. In this course, I will help you learn and master Figma app comprehensively from scratch. Figma is an innovative and brilliant tool for User Interface design. It's used by everyone from entrepreneurs and start-ups to Apple, Airbnb, Facebook, etc.
By the end of this course, you will be able to create world-class User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX) designs. Throughout the course first, you will learn about all the Design Basics, UI Elements, Typography, etc. and then we will work on real-world projects together.
Moreover, we will design a finance app completely from scratch and I will share with you all the necessary techniques and hidden secrets you need for mobile application and web design.
Additionally, we will design a complete modern landing page together where you will learn the essentials of web design.
This course has been designed for people completely new to UI/UX design or let’s say design in general. We will start with the most basic principles and work all the way through, step by step.
We start the course by explaining the differences between UI and UX design. And then we will start learning about Figma app in Figma Academy section. After that, we'll create a simple low-fidelity wireframe to understand its usage and benefits.
I’ll go over all of the essential tools necessary for creating an amazing User Interface (UI) and User Experience (UX). Not only will you learn about Figma app, but also you will learn about Adobe Photoshop, Vectary, Dribbble, Behance, etc.
The Design Basics section covers all the necessary principles, including: Layout, Iconography, Typography, Color Contrast, Composition, Spacing, etc.
One of the interesting parts of the User Experience design process is micro-interactions. I will teach you how to use InVision Studio for creating this kind of interaction.
With over 10 hours of content across 150+ lectures, I will take you from beginner to expert, and teach you everything you need to know in order to use Figma in a professional manner.
An amazing course for people with zero design experience, or for experienced designers that want to learn and master Figma and want to become a User Interface designer. By the end of this course, you’ll have a complete, real-world project for your own portfolio, and every student will have the knowledge and confidence to apply for a UI/UX designer job.
Don't just take my word for it, see what my past students had to say about my design courses:
"I loved this course. Highly recommended if you want to build real-world designs. loved Arash's style of teaching." - Mustafa Alabdullah
"This course is AMAZING! I really like the content especially the projects. I could finally find a course to take me from the very basic concepts to the most complex part of UI/UX design. I 100% recommend it." - Zhan K
"A comprehensive and detailed course for anyone looking to become a UI/UX designer. Clear and easy to understand explanations. It covers all of the topics required for a real-world professional." - Erikas
"The course was awesome, he went through a lot of features and showed a whole lot of stuff that is going to make me a better UI/UX designer. Thank you Arash." - Sara Brown
"Such an amazing course. I was always looking for a comprehensive course that could teach me everything in one place. I finally found it. I recommend this course to anyone who wants to become a world-class UI/UX designer." - Louis Castillo
Mastering Figma App
Tips & Tricks, make most of Figma Tools
Colors, Iconography, and Typography
BONUS! Get 2 brand-new UI Kits worth $3000.
BONUS! You will get an e-book (200+ pages) worth $199.
A certificate of completion upon finishing the course.
We are so confident that you will love this course that we're offering a 30-day money-back guarantee! So you can sign up today with zero risks.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll today!!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start using Figma App in their career & get paid for their user interface design skills.
- This course is for beginners & newbies in the field of UI/UX design.
- For anyone that needs to add "UI Design" to their portfolio.
- Developers that want to understand front-end principles to complement their existing skills.
- Graphic designers who want to become a UI/UX designer.
I am a UI/UX designer and an iOS developer with having almost six years of experience in application development and also ten years of graphic design and User Interface design.