Female Location Portrait with Off-Camera Flash for Beginners
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Be able to manage a single light in a location portraiture set
- Be able to know what do a single strobe light in exterior
- Be able to set up Camera in manual mode to shoot with off camera flash
- Know some trick to get in fast way good results managing subject
- You need to able to switch camera in M Manual mode (don't mind about setting, I'll tell you)
- To practise with this tecnique you have to got a SLR Camera with Hotshoe (external camera flash predisposition)
- To practise with off camera flash you need a flash, many type available, and a radio trigger to command flash.
- This tecnique work also with cheap trigger and flash. No need HSS trigger or expensive studio strobe
This is a course about external off camera flash light on location using strobist tecnique. Starting from presenting the gear, camera, trigger, flash and lenses, to properly connect by hotshoe mount and setup them. On a real set in outdoor place I will show how to position light stand, set correct aperture, iso and shutter value. Subject of my image will be a not professional female model, so I'll teach how to manage her choosing right position against backlight of the sun. Use flare and sunray as a creative prop in the scene by underexpose sunlight and correct exposure on the model. Is a crash coursse for beginner, in a single session you could be ready to start shooting by yourself. Onelight method permit you to have fun immediately at firs try because you pay attention only to single illumination element. Many photographer like to obtain a great drama image straight out of camera before post produce the picture, this course is about improve sharpness contrast and make dramatic scene in every condition of natural or available light, expecially on location but you could manage this tecnique also at your home, in a sunny or cloudy day, without modifier the strobe you see in this video make a great strong shadows. This course is open for beginner and intermediate photographer, it helps amateurs and professional photographers who wants to obtain fast good portrait of friends, wife, children and then apply the light scheme also on still life images.
- Highly reccomended to all photographer who want to get more drama in portrait photography
- Reccomended to basic startup with strobist, off camera flash tecnique
- Recommended for photographers with at least 6 months experience
- Highly reccomended to obtain good shot with properly light directly on set
- Reccomended to photographer who love to shot in every light condition in exterior
- No super photography skill required, just follow setup instruction and watch video, could learn from the very basic!
Camera Raw is a powerful Adobe import built-in Photoshop plugin, imagine if you could recall this plugin inside the Photoshop Workflow whenever you want, also at advanced post production process... In this video you learn how to do that
This is one the cores of my post production, an advanced tecnique but open to newbie. Just 3 step method to gain localized retouch. You will be able to work selective on image, to refine on every single part with the power of Camera Raw directly inside Photoshop layers!
In this bonus video you will see how to manage in easy way a basic curve setup to obtain more contrasted image, just with two step on adjustment layer. Then we arrive to finalize image adding a vignette, to let the viewer concentrate more to the subject. (Include downloadable worfkflow PSD file!)