Learn Expert Video Editing using KineMaster App
- Absolutely no requirement
KineMaster is, by far the most advanced video editing app available on both iOS and Android. The revolutionary app has made it easy to cut, edit footage, mix audio and background music, remove green (chroma key) from the video and put anything behind you. It gives you all the tools which a professional editing software on PC and Mac offers. In this course, you will be able to learn how to use it's tools, how to cut and edit footage, apply filters, remove green screen from the background, add title and media etc.
- Students who want to learn video editing
- Who love to edit videos on the go
- Beginner YouTubers
- Beginner Vloggers
- Introduction To KineMaster App and its interface
- Importing footage and things to do with it
- Add Color Correct Effect upfront on your clip
- Learn Cutting The Footage
- Import B-Roll and Use of Tools
- Add Title To The project
- What Is Overlay in KineMaster and How It Works
- Handwriting Feature In KineMaster App
- Remove Green Background From Video Using Chroma Key Feature In KineMaster App
- Add Music/Audio track to the timeline
- How To Export Video in KineMaster
- What Did We Learn From It?
I am associated with Cybarea Pvt. Ltd. as video editor, graphic designer and 2D animator. Now serving as the Creative Head at Muntwo Video Productions in Cybarea Pvt. Ltd. Before entering into this amazing field of graphics and animation I wanted to be a Geologist but ended-up as designer and it happened for a reason. Creating 2D animation is my passion. I love to play with the text and animating things around. I have experienced working on Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere and Sony Vegas for over 10 years.