Microsoft Excel Data Analysis - Create Excel Dashboards
What you'll learn
- You will learn to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboard
- You will learn about Pivot Tables and Pivot Chart
- You will learn how to Design, Format and Style Data Elements
- Learn the Concepts of How to Create and Design an Interactive Excel Dashboard for your department.
- Learn Data Analysis using Excel Advanced Formulas
- Microsoft Excel Data Analysis with Excel Pivot Tables
- Microsoft Excel Data Visualization, Excel Charts & Graphs
- Microsoft Excel Data Analysis and Dashboard Reporting
- Basic Excel Knowledge
- This Course is created on Excel 2016, You can also use Excel 2010 and above
- Interest to Learn and Upgrade Your Skillset
- A Windows PC where Microsoft Excel is Installed
Excel Data Analysis Masterclass with Excel Dashboards - Learn Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Dashboard.
In this course we will cover topics like Excel Data Analysis and Data Visualization with Excel Pivot Tables, Excel Pivot Charts and 6 Interactive and Excel Dashboard.
Excel Charts and Excel Graphs are one of most powerful features of Microsoft Excel which allows the users to represent numerical data in Graphical Data Visualization format so that end user gets a better view of the Information discussed.
In this course
You will learn the Excel Pivot Table and Excel Pivot Chart Function in detail and you will learn how to create Dynamic Excel Charts and Excel Graphs.
You will Learn to create 6 Dynamic Sales Dashboards and Report template in Excel
You will learn how to design, style and format aspects of Excel 2019 are applied on Excel charts
You will use the dynamic graphical representation to display your complex data in an impressive way.
Impress management with reports and dashboards that make the decision-making process faster
Actionable Excel Tips which you can use now to Create Eye-Catching Microsoft Excel Dashboard
Use of Excel core functionality for responsive spreadsheets
Create impressive, non-standard Excel charts using smart techniques
Build Pivot Table-based interactive dashboards for dynamic usage
This Course is structured in 30 Plus chapters and you will learn all the aspects of Excel Dashboard in depth .
We will go through, steps in detail to create 6 Dynamic Excel Dashboard using Charts, Design and Style Elements. You can use either Microsoft Excel 2010, Excel 2013, Excel 2016 or Excel 2019 for this learning.
Invest In Yourself, Take a decision Today, Start Learning Data Analysis
So Let the Show begin!
Who this course is for:
- If you are looking to improve your Microsoft Excel Skills
- If you want to learn how to create Excel Charts, Formulas and Functions and Excel Shortcuts
- If you want to learn foundation of how to create Excel Dynamic Dashboards
- If you create Management Reports or MIS
- Excel users who have basic skills but would like to become more proficient in data exploration and analysis
- Anyone who works with Excel on a regular basis
- If you want to learn data analysis
Skills on Demand is an Online Training Startup focused to provide technical training in subject like Programming, Office Productivity and Visual Creativity.
Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch, or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Join our classes on Udemy to upgrade your skill set at the right place, right time convenient for you as we offer stress free E-Learning.
Our courses can be watched 24/7 wherever you are. Most are fully downloadable so you can take them with you. You can also view them on mobile devices with the Udemy mobile app.
All courses have a 30-day money-back guarantee so that you can check it out, make sure it’s the right course for you, and get a refund if it’s not!