Easy Excel Basics for Beginners - Get Started with Excel
- You just need to have a working copy of Microsoft Excel 2010 or later and the willingness to learn about the magic of Excel
Learn the basics of Excel quickly and easily.
This course is for you if you know that you need to get started learning Excel, but have just been too busy or felt too overwhelmed by the idea of studying.
This course will show you the basics of how to use Excel, how to create a basic spreadsheet, how to navigate quickly through a spreadsheet, how to create simple mathematical formulas and some shortcuts and keystrokes to save you lots of time.
You can go through this course in about 30 minutes. At the end you'll know how to create a sample spreadsheet that can calculate estimated kitchen remodeling costs automatically.
If you're ready to get your feet wet quickly and painlessly, take this easy introduction to Excel course and you'll see that using Excel can be easier than you think.
- Any beginner who is new to Excel or has tried to learn Excel in the past and found it to be difficult
- This course is NOT for intermediate or advanced users who already feel comfortable with the basics
- The Power and Possibilities of Excel Templates03:17
- Saving Your Excel File Where You Can Find It02:14
- Entering Data Into Your Worksheet01:34
- Easy Ways You Can Select Cells in Your Worksheet01:24
- How You Can Use Simple Formulas to Add and Multiply04:27
- Creating a Document from Scratch Quiz3 questions
- Adding and Formatting a Heading02:50
- Entering and Alphabetizing Words In Your Worksheet02:54
- Entering and Formatting Numbers In Your Worksheet02:22
- Using Formulas to Multiply and Add Your Data04:57
- Final Formatting - Add Borders and Color02:23
- Printing Your Work06:51
- Creating a Kitchen Remodel Cost Worksheet2 questions
- Thank You02:17
- Learn More - Other Courses by Steve McDonald (bonus lecture)01:00
Learning is easier if you are given the right tools and instruction. In every one of my courses I take you step-by-step through the tools and knowledge you need to accomplish your goals.
My talent is taking complex subjects (like Excel, Access and Photoshop) and making them simple to learn. I wasn't always good at technology. There was a time when I didn't even know how to correctly turn a computer on and off. But over the past 20 years I've dedicated myself to mastering technology. Now I'm proud to call myself a self-taught techno geek.
The benefit to you is that I'm a geek who still speaks the language of normal human beings.
I understand how frustrating it can be when the instructor goes too fast or leaves out critical steps in the learning process. That's why I make sure to clearly demonstrate each step for you visually, so you can follow along starting from the very beginning and going along until you've reached mastery.
I am here to guide you on your way to success. You can contact me at any step of the way for assistance. Let me know when you're struggling with a concept and I'll get right back to you to keep you moving in the right direction.
I'm always happy to help. I believe in you, and I'm here to support you in your learning process.
Are you ready to take your skills to the next level? It all starts with knowledge, and my courses make that part easy.
Sign up for a course today and I'll help you reach the level of success you deserve.
I'll see you in there!