Learn ETL using SSIS
- There is no pre-requisite to this course. We go through each step in detail.
- All you would need is a Windows Machine or atleast a Virtual Machine running Windows.
Start from an absolute beginner to writing and deploying production quality packages.
In this course we will learn about the basic and advanced concepts of SQL Server Integration Services or SSIS. We will walk through the different tools provided by SSIS to Extract, transform and Load data into various databases. This course can followed along with me, provided you have Windows OS or a Windows VM. There are no-prerequisites to the course. At the end of this course, you will be comfortable building an ETL package, moving data around systems, Transforming data using SSIS controls like Fuzzy Lookup, Web service tasks, Email Tasks etc. and configuring and deploying production quality packages with tasks like SSIS logging and checkpoint tasks. Hope you enjoy the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is intended for people who want to learn Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) using SSIS or SQL Server Integration services
- The course covers absolute basics and some advanced Concepts.
- 02:46Introduction and Welcome
I am a coder, manager, educator and a gamer. I love data and analytics. In my day job, I work with database technologies including SQL , Big Data and Tableau. I am passionate about technologies and love coding and managing teams. In my spare time I like to teach Big Data analytics, Databases, Programming etc. I am currently working on certain machine learning and Data Science projects and love to explore more in the Statistics field.