Learn ETAP an Electrical Power System study software .
What you'll learn
- Learn ETAP Power system software tool from beginning and learn each toolbar in detail.
- Estimate Bill of material of grounding grid of substation based on design in Etap software
- To learn about the real life problem occurs in electrical power system design and how to tackle those problem by using ETAP software
- Complete the project study using load flow, short circuit ,harmonics and cable ampacity study.
- Basic Electrical/Electronics engineering diploma OR degree.
Offered Etap Course offers a powerful set of core tools to build an integrated electrical digital twin model enriched with intelligent applications to enable the efficient creation, configuration, organization, customization, management, and transformation of your projects, for ever changing system conditions.ETAP’s unique multi-dimensional database allows for unlimited graphical presentations, status configurations, base & revision data, and operational parameters within the same project database.Create, configure, customize, and manage your electrical system model for engineering analysis and power systems operation. Core modeling and tools allow you to quickly and easily build 3-phase, 2-phase, and 1-phase AC and DC network one-line diagrams and GIS views with unlimited buses and elements including detailed instrumentation and grounding components.
An integrated logical and geospatial foundation to model, configure, manage, and visualize electrical transmission networks with unlimited buses and elements. Detailed modeling of various transmission equipment includes detailed bus breaker modeling for substations and unlimited switching topologies.
Features & Capabilities
· 25 Buses (AC & DC) Capability
· Project Saving
· New & Existing Project Access
· Reports with Student Watermarks
· ETAP Base Module
· Cable Ampacity – ANSI & IEC
· Panel Studies & Single-Phase Systems
· Wind Turbine Generator & PV Array
· HVDC Transmission Link
· NetPM™ – Network Project Management
· Load Flow
· Short Circuit – ANSI & IEC
· Unbalanced Load Flow
· Optimal Power Flow
· Voltage Stability
· Transient Stability
· Harmonic Analysis
· Reliability Assessment
· Star™ – Protective Device Coordination
Who this course is for:
- Career beginner in electrical engineering ,operations etc.
16+ years of total experiences including Control & Protection Detail Design, ,Substation Automation (SCADA/SCMS) ,Relay Configurations,Cable Engineering, Factory Acceptance Test, Site Testing & Commissioning, CT VT Sizing Calculations, Relay Setting Calculations, GIS/AIS/PASS,LDC , DMS &;Telecom,Tendering, Base Design, of Single/Double/One & Half Breaker/Main & Transfer bus bar configured EHV substations internationally with Major Government Utility clients. (USA(ONCOR,BPA) ,Africa,UAE(Transco), Saudi Arabia(SEC),India,Ivory Coast, Kenya(KPLC), Ghana(VRA), Ku-wait(MEW), Philippines, Bhutan(BPC))