Learn ETABS From Scratch with practical Project (ACI-318)
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Introduction to Etabs And Earthquake analysis basics
- How to define Grids in Etabs.
- How to define Stories in Etabs.
- How to define Materials, Frames etc.
- How to model a simple R.C.C Building .
- How to Define loads and their application.
- How to Analyze and design R.C.C building using ACI-318 & UBC-97
- be able to understand civil engineering terms
In this course you are going to learn
Analysis and Design of a practical example of 2d Architectural plan of a simple R.C.C building.
Defining Grids & Stories.
Defining & Assigning Materials.
Defining and Assigning Frame structural members.
Defining Static and earthquake loads & load combination.
Design criteria according to ACI-318 and Static Earthquake analysis using UBC-97 will be covered in this course.
- Civil engineers
- structural engineers
- Etabs learners