Learn English With Short Films
What you'll learn
- Learn English expressions on the go!
- Practise your English listening skills!
- Learn English accents - British, New Zealand, American and more!
- Practise your writing!
- Practise your English grammar!
- Learn to tell stories!
- Learn to summarise and give opinions!
- B1 English level minimum (lower intermediate)
- Best for B2 level students (upper intermediate)
- Still very useful for C1 level students (Advanced)
Watch short films and learn - sounds too good to be true.
Well, it's happening! We love English and we love films, that's why we're here. Casey (An English coach and entrepreneur) and Irene (linguist and English student) will take you through 6 short films from all over the world and you will learn to:
Summarise the short film
Give your opinion about the short film
Use specific expressions
This course fun and interactive with activities in every section, carefully designed to work your brain and your words.
It's perfect for a student with a B2 level who wants to:
hear British and international English
hear different accents from around the world
practise their listening
get better at writing
work on their grammar
learn to tell stories
Who this course is for:
- English students who want to improve their listening
- English students who want to learn expressions
- Students who want to hear an Native English accent
- Students who want to learn by watching short films
- Students who want to focus on their writing skills
Casey has been teaching people from around the world for seven years, from poetry workshops to university support to English as a foreign language.
Over the years he has helped hundreds of students achieve their goals of being more productive, successful and of course, speaking better.
Right now he is working in Spain as an English teacher and running his own business.