How to Learn English the Right Way
What you'll learn
- Start thinking in English, so that you can speaking without feeling tired
- Create an English language lifestyle for lifelong learning
- Build specific study goals and plans to reach them
- Master methods for learning English words, idioms, and grammar that you can actually use
- Find an English learning partner and make a plan to help each other get better
- Develop strong self-awareness of current issues and start correcting yourself
- Get rid of bad English habits and develop good ones
- Understand native spoken English in all situations, including TV and movies
- Learn to master English pronunciation through self-awareness
- Learn powerful exercises to continue improving your English long-term
- Much more!
- A willingness to work hard and get out of your comfort zone
- An open mind and willingness to learn
- Some way to take notes and make examples
Do you ever feel you are not making as much progress in English as you think you should? Do you ever feel stuck, but you don’t know how to move forward? It's not too late!
Most English learners are learning the wrong way. Don’t be one of them. Stop wasting your time with English learning methods that do not work. It’s like running in place—working hard but not getting anywhere.
If you learn the wrong way, you’ll never reach your English learning goals. You’ll never master English grammar. You’ll never improve your English pronunciation. You’ll never have better English writing. You’ll never get that better IELTS score. You’ll never be able to hold a natural English conversation.
But, if you take this course and master THE RIGHT WAY TO LEARN, you will achieve all those things. This course is all about the HOW of mastering English. It includes all of the English learning strategies that the most successful English learners use.
I’ve helped hundreds of thousands of English learners improve their English skills. I’ve been able to see what works, and what doesn’t. These techniques are packed into this course, including ways to practice your English and build an English learning lifestyle in order to build better speaking habits and master the language.
Whether you need to improve your English grammar, writing skills, pronunciation, or English fluency, this course will help get you to the goal!
Some of the things you will learn in this course include:
How to learn English grammar so that you can actually use it
How to get rid of bad habits and develop good ones
How to create an English language lifestyle, so that learning is fun
How to finally master English pronunciation through self-awareness
How to understand and learn from English moves and TV shows
How to get English language immersion and make it part of your daily life
How to find English learning partners and benefit from them
How to learn English vocabulary and idioms so that you can use them
How to start thinking in English so that you don’t feel tired when speaking
If you are serious about getting good at English, your next step is simple: Sign up for the course!
Who this course is for:
- English learners who are ready to take their skills to the next level
- This course is not for native English speakers
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!