Complete English Pronunciation Course 2023 (Speaking Skills)
What you'll learn
- Make ALL 44 sounds of English clearly and correctly
- Speak English clearly so that English speakers understand you easily
- Understand the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) so you can pronounce all words in English correctly
- Reduce your accent and sound more like a native speaker
- A basic understanding of English
- You should want to improve your pronunciation through practice
The 4 hour step-by-step course for improving your pronunciation skills so you can speak English clearly and confidently like a native English speaker.
The truth is pronunciation in the English language isn’t hard. You can make the sounds of English like a native speaker. But ... you have to learn the right way.
In this English Pronunciation Course, you will learn how to make ALL 44 sounds of English so you can sound like a native English speaker and pronounce all words correctly in spoken English.
You will see how to shape your mouth and where to put your tongue for EVERY sound.
You will learn about the International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA) so you know how to correctly pronounce all words in the English language. You don’t have to guess anymore!
You also get accent training which will help you to reduce your accent when speaking English.
This English phonetics course includes:
· Videos which all have subtitles
· ALL 44 sounds of English (vowels and consonants)
· Demonstrations of how to make every single sound in English (which includes telling you how to shape your mouth and where to place your tongue)
· Practice Words
· Minimal Pairs
· Practice Sentences
· Frequently Asked Questions
· Common Mistakes
· British/UK accent & pronunciation
· Downloadable mp3s so you can practice anywhere at any time.
So if you want to speak clearly, learn English with a native speaker, reduce your accent and be easily understood by native speakers, this intensive English pronunciation and speaking course can help you achieve your dream of speaking English confidently and clearly.
Still not sure? Watch some of the preview videos to help you decide if this course is for you.
This course may also help you with English speaking, English conversation and English fluency.
Who this course is for:
- English students who want to improve their pronunciation
My name is Shane. I'm an award winning qualified English teacher from Australia and I have been teaching English for more than 10 years. (That's a long time, right!?)
This experience has allowed me to learn the best ways to teach English to students whose first language is not English.
Now I want to be your teacher so you can learn REAL English instead of textbook English. This will help you to start improving your English to have more opportunities in your professional and personal life.
My courses will help you to:
- speak English more fluently;
- understand English easier;
- become more confident when using English;
- see how native speakers really use English;
- learn vocab that native speakers really use;
- sound natural when speaking English; and
- master English pronunciation
I would love to hear any opinions or feedback you have so please feel free to send me a message.