English Legal System in 60 Minutes: A Fast Track Summary
- A basic understanding of the English Legal System
- Being a first year Law student is an advantage
- A committed and motivated attitude to fast-track study!
The English Legal System in 60 Minutes!
Whether you are a new student or someone who is just about to sit for your English Legal System or Common Law examinations, "The Law Simplified" course on the English Legal System will give you a fast-track summery of the subject.
Many students who study the Law, find it difficult to connect all of the pieces together. Thus, this course will give you a "bird's eye" overview of the entire subject.
What's more, you will have access to 20+ pages of case summaries, specifically designed to help you understand all the legal principles.
This course has been adapted to suit the needs of LLB students worldwide!
Remember, this is not a substitute for thorough learning, but it will be a great resource for students who want to recap the entire syllabus and for those who want a better, clearer and more concise understanding of the principles.
- Digestible chunks of knowledge: everything you need to know on each topic, simplified
- Downloadable "spider graphs" that will give you the bigger picture of the subject
- 20+ pages of case-law, developed in a simplified and direct manner.
Who this course is for:
- Students reading for a common law LL.B programme
- Students sitting for Law examinations
- Anyone interested in learning the Law
- 00:58Welcome to the Law Simplified!
Hi, I'm Shaveen Bandaranayake from Sri Lanka. I'm a LL.B (Hons) graduate from the University of London, a First Class Honours Computing (Multimedia) graduate from the Staffordshire University, UK and a M.A. Film graduate from Staffordshire University, UK.
I own an advertising agency in Sri Lanka and part of my career revolves around engaging with new and exciting concepts of communicating with different audiences. In order to effectively complete my LL.B, while having numerous work commitments, I developed a unique set of spider graphs to help me get an overview of my subjects. It became a great asset and thus, I thought I should share it with the world! :)