English for beginners - Master 'to be' to speak good English
What you'll learn
- Master ‘to be’ and be CONFIDENT using it to speak English.
- You will learn why the verb 'to be' is essential if you want to speak good English.
- You will learn how to use the verb 'to be' in everyday life.
- We show you how to structure simple sentences, questions, and negative form sentences. You practise immediately with me and the native speaker.
- If you follow our instructions, you will be able to talk about yourself, your friends, family and other things.
- You will practise speaking through about 90% of this course.
- Positive attitude
- Understanding that: Practice makes perfect!
- Everyday/regular practice
- Access to a dictionary to help you find the meanings of the words you don’t yet recognise
English language - how to learn it well?
If you don't speak any English, I recommend starting with this short but comprehensive course for beginners.
If you speak a little English, but you don't know much about the verb 'to be', this course will help you. The verb ‘to be’ is one of the most important verbs in the English language.
Mastering English can be difficult, but it doesn’t have to be. This course will make it easier and help you in the process of learning English.
Course for beginners
I understand the problems of being a beginner. I was one too.
I will introduce you to the verb ‘to be’ and show you why it is essential to understand it.
Students who do not learn it well, have problems speaking English. They often waste a lot of time on learning but their English develops very slowly. They feel that they are not making progress and get frustrated and give up learning. I have met many people like this.
I keep things simple by using a clear format. Dark backgrounds help you on focusing on what we are teaching you.
Both I and the native speaker try to speak slowly and clearly, we also use very simple words and grammar, because I know that you probably don't know grammar yet, and I would like you to understand us.
We explain the structure, and then you practise with me and the native speaker.
So what is this course about:
Giving you a good foundation for learning English
Giving you lots of information in a logical and clear manner so it's easy to remember
Showing you step by step how to use the verb 'to be' in affirmative and negative form sentences, as well as in questions
Practising what you learn by reading, writing, and speaking
Speaking with a British native speaker and with me
Helping you to create simple sentences
Giving you clear and simple instructions
Who this course is for:
- People who want to start speaking English
- People who do not have basic understanding of 'to be' and grammar
- People who failed to learn English before
I help adults who want to learn English go from feeling overwhelmed, confused and embarrassed to speak to enjoying speaking and communicating in English with confidence.
I really understand the stress many people experience at the very thought of having to talk in English. I also understand the frustrations of wanting to speak English as well as you do in your own language.
Through trial and error, I found a method of studying which was very successful, and people around me started to notice that my English improved very quickly.
I could say new words easily, and I wasn’t worried about getting them wrong.
As soon as I mastered the language well enough, I started passing this knowledge on to other people. My students started making progress quite quickly, regardless of their ‘linguistic talent’. People who only had a few months before their exams were passing them, and with good results.
I’ve been using English for 25 years every day in Great Britain, and I’ve been passing this knowledge to others. I really enjoy seeing how students make progress and start to understand that they can speak good English too, if they follow simple rules while learning it.
If you want to know more, you can find out more information on how to learn English effectively in my courses.