Learn English Fast - Part 2
- Students should of course have access to a computer and preferably a headset. No previous knowledge of English is required but it is advisable for the student to have studied part 1 of the course
Part 2 of Learn English Fast follows on from Part 1. While Part 1 was mostly concerned with the naming of objects, Part 2 is concerned with naming the position of objects and undersanding their relationship to each other. There are also sections on numbers, quantities and time.
The teaching system is the same as Part 1, The course content is presented visually and the student is encouraged to retrieve vocabulary at speed in order to break the habit of translating.
Who this course is for:
- The course can be taken by complete beginners, new to the English language but will also be useful to intermediate students who wish to start 'thinking' in English rather than translating from their native language
- 10:32Test Yourself.
- 09:45Lesson 2 Camping
- 08:10Lesson 3 The Apartment 1
- 12:19Lecture 4 The Apartment 2
- 11:56Lecture 5 The Apartment Test
- 10:00Lecture 6 The Park 1
- 16:37Lecture 7 The Park 2
- 12:54The Park Test
- 11:32Numbers 1
- 10:21Numbers 2
Did you teach your children how to speak their native language in classroom with grammar lessons? Or did you teach them by pointing and showing in your own home?
Did you grasp the basic grammar of your native language before you spoke it at about age 5?
I have university degrees Biology, Computer Science and Geology. I've written professionally and am astonished that we teach foreign languages in school and college the opposite way to which learn our native languages.
I to used to translate from Polish into English and back again and wondered why could not keep pace with Polish conversations.
These courses will show you why you can't keep up with English conversation.