Learn ELIXIR Programming from ZERO to HERO
- 3 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Think with a Functional Programming mindset
- Understand common Elixir syntax and design patterns
- Grasp the core concepts of the language and its data structures.
- Use conditions and loops to build complex logic for your application.
- Communicate with the outside world from within your program
- Define reusable code as functions and modules.
- Basic understanding of another programming language
- dedication to learn new language
Elixir is a dynamic, functional language designed to build scalable and maintainable applications. Elixir leverages the ErlangVM, known for running low-latency, distributed, and fault-tolerant systems, while also being successfully used in web development and the embedded software domain.
In this course, you’ll learn the foundations of Elixir, the language syntax, how to define modules, manipulate the characteristics of common data structures, and more.By the end of this video, you will have learned how to use the Elixir programming language and know how to use its tool-set to start building your own applications with ease.
- Anyone who have desire to learn new language