Learn EFT & Meridian Tapping: The Beginner's Tool Box
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Define and Discuss the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT)
- Review and Discuss four definitions of EFT
- List Behavioral, Habit, Performance and Positive Issues that EFT is successfully used
- Define and discuss the Energy Body
- Understand what the Meridians are and how they carry energy
- Define where the Meridian tapping points are for EFT/Tapping
- Learn and Demonstrate how to tap on the EFT Tapping points
- Experience an EFT Session for De-Stressing the Energy Body
- Define and Discuss tips for successful tapping for quality EFT sessions
- Define and Discuss the SUD Scale and how it is used in EFT
- Discuss and Demonstrate how to create a highly effective Set Up Phrase
- Discuss and Demonstrate how to create a highly effective Reminder Phrase
- Experience a second EFT Session and evaluate its effectiveness
- Understand what you may experience during and after an EFT Session
- Understand and Discuss when you should never do EFT on yourself
- There are no prerequisites for this course; only a desire to learn EFT!
This is an introductory course to the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Meridian Tapping. It is designed for those who have no previous knowledge or background in EFT and Meridian Tapping or who would like a short refresher course in the subject matter.
It provides participants with a good foundation of lecture and discussion on what EFT/Meridian Tapping is, how it works on the body's energy system, what it can be used for, how to do it correctly and offers many useful tips to do it correctly and effectively. Participants also have the added benefit of tapping along with the instructor in several actual EFT sessions so that they can experience EFT and Tapping for themselves and understand its incredible positive effects on their energy bodies and feelings!
This course prepares participants to ready themselves to go forward and enroll into the other courses in EFT and Meridian Tapping that are offered on UDEMY and other venues with great confidence and understanding of what EFT is and how to do it correctly and effectively! It opens up for participants a whole new world of foundational knowledge and experience to energy modalities and energy healing!
Topics cover in this course include:
- What is EFT/Meridian Tapping?
- The Uses of EFT and Tapping
- The Energy Body and the Meridians
- The Meridian Tapping Points used in EFT
- Tips for Correct & Effective Tapping
- The Subjective Units of Distress Scale
- The Set-Up & The Reminder Phrases
- EFT: Putting It All Toegether
- Experience EFT Sessions: Tapping Along
- When Not to Use EFT on Yourself
- Anyone who would like to learn about EFT and how to do it.
A brief introduction; qualifications of your instructor to teach EFT and Meridian Tapping.
This lecture reviews four key definitions of the Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT). Dr. Flarey reviews the definitions and discusses key concepts from the definitions including; the energy body, meridian acupoints, tapping and much more.
Presents the "meridian tapping points" used in EFT. Participants will following along withe instructor as he slowly identifies and demonstrates how to correctly tap on the meridian points used in EFT. This demonstration also includes an EFT session for de-stressing the energy body.
Presents the Emotional Freedom Technique including a brief history of its development. The instructor then reviews again the Meridian Tapping points used in EFT with explanations for correctly locating and tapping on the points. A review of the SUD scale is also included as a preparation for conducting an EFT session.