Beginners Adobe Dreamweaver Tutorial
Adobe Dreamweaver is the most popular web authoring platform on the market, bar none. Whether your goal is a creative standalone page, an entire site or a flexible web app, you won't find a better tool for building and editing your web-based project in real time. And in these targeted Dreamweaver Training, you'll learn key design skills and application controls that will help you take your project from start to finish.
This Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 Training Video course by professor Andy Anderson assumes no prior experience with Dreamweaver and actually very little technical background as well. The training highlights new features unique to Dreamweaver CS5.5 and then goes directly into an interactive project, showing you how to plan, design, test and launch a usable website using good HTML and CSS principles and Dreamweaver's many tools. You'll get in-depth guidance on working with formatted text, handling images, working with embedded and external CSS, using forms and fields, uploading to servers, considering search engine optimization and much more. By the end of this Dreamweaver Video Tutorial, you'll be able to create a cohesive site tying together multimedia elements, custom formatting and Dreamweaver options that make management tasks simple.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone wanting to create their first website, or someone who has created simpler website and is looking to create professional, scalable web solutions.
- Anyone wanting to learn basic HTML and CSS design skills and how they can be utilized within a more substantial authoring tool.
- Multimedia producers who want to learn how to add video and rich content to their existing site or within a new page.
- Anyone who wants a quick update on the new features Adobe Dreamweaver CS5.5 makes available.
- 00:01Working Files - Download These First
- 03:12Working With Enhanced Live Validation
- 03:38Working With jQuery Mobile
- 03:43Working With Multi-Screen Authoring
- 03:17Building A Native Mobile App
- 02:37Testing Sites In The Improved Browser Lab
- 03:34New CSS Enhancements and Code Hinting
- 02:33What Is Happening With HTML5
Infinite Skills is a Canadian based company who offer a huge and ever growing range of high quality eLearning solutions that teach using studio quality narrated videos backed-up with practical hands-on examples and comprehensive working files. All courses are created by trained educators and experts in video based education.
The emphasis is on teaching real life skills that are essential for progressing in today's commercial environment.