Learn drawing with the Paintology Paint by Number google app
- Wanting to learn drawing but don't always have the time
- Students wanting to make the transition from traditional to digital drawing
- Students wanting to improve their appreciation for drawing and painting
- General interest in people who have never drawn
Most of us are familiar with drawing using traditional materials such as paper and pencil, charcoals, pastels, oil paints etc.
However, now that most of us have a smartphone or a tablet, drawing is equally fun and exciting on these devices. Many digital apps have been developed to cater to this growing audience but the apps tend to be complex offering too many digital tools and effects. After all, in the traditional medium, we don't have all these aids to help us draw or paint, we simply have the canvas or paper along with a pencil or brush and plenty of creativity.
Paintology has been designed with this approach in mind, simply to improve your artistic skills and not just to provide you with a myriad of tools that you will never use. To get good in art, one needs to improve their drawing skills and abilities, the tools are there to enable you to get better and for many of us, we can do a lot with a minimum set of tools.
In our latest app Paint by Number, you can quickly get into the groove of drawing on your phone or tablet and extend your learning where you can draw in freehand and create unique works of art. The app is for everyone interested in drawing and wanting to improve their skills.
Who this course is for:
- Total novice who has no experience with drawing
- Students who like working with their phones or tablets
- Students wanting to make the transition to digital drawing on tablets
I come from a very technical background but like many folks, I am very passionate about drawing and painting. In the recent years I have rekindled some of the lost interest in drawing when I was young.
I have done extensive drawings using pastels, pencils, acrylics and watercolors. My new found love is digital drawing and how versatile this medium truly is.
I hope to express and share my passion through these tutorials.