Learn Docker Quickly: A Hands-on approach to learning docker
- No docker experience needed. You will learn everything from scratch!
The demand for docker and containerization is at an all time high right now. Almost every single IT job requires containerization skills, below is only a short non comprehensive list for the jobs that require docker:
Cyber Security Analyst
So you want to learn docker but you are unsure where to start?
This beginner friendly course will be a fantastic starting point on your journey to master docker.
In this FREE docker course, you will go on a journey to master docker. You will first learn what a container is and how is it differenet from a traditional virtual machine and then you will learn all the docker skills you need to deploy containerized applications.
By the end of this course, you will have gathered all the docker skills you need to deploy your own applications using docker.
Whether you want to learn docker for personal use, or you maybe needing it for your job, or you want to pass an interview, or maybe you just bought a Raspberry PI and you want to install and learn docker on it, this course is definitely yours!
See you on the inside,
Who this course is for:
- Software developer who want to deploy containerized applications
- DevOps engineers who want to maintain containerized applications
- System administrators who want to maintain containerized applications
- Anyone who wants to learn about docker and how to deploy containerized applications
I am a DevOps Engineer working at Boeing Canada and I have experience working with a variety of Linux/UNIX systems including Red Hat, Debian, SUSE, AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX. I also work remotely as a technical trainer and course/content developer at Robertson College.
I am also a proud member of the Linux Foundation as I was the recipient of the 2016 LiFT Academic Aces Award & 2020 LiFT Sysadmin Super Star Award by the Linux Foundation for my contribution to the Linux project.
I am 7x Azure, 5x AWS and MCT certified and I hold the following IT certifications:
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
• Certified Kubernetes Administrator (CKA)
• AWS Certified DevOps Engineer - Professional
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
• Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
• Azure Solutions Architect Expert
• Cisco Certified Network Associate Routing & Switching (CCNA)
I am also a 3x book author:
• Learn Linux Quickly
• Learn Bash Quickly
• Learn Ansible Quickly
In my spare time; I play the guitar and dabble with Game Development (Unity) and when the weather is nice, I cruise with my skateboard!
I am a Linux/Unix System Administrator working at ISM/Kyndryl. I have hands on experience in Enterprise IT infrastructure and I have also worked various roles in the IT industry.
I have gained professional teaching experience in Canada, and I obtained my Master degree and Doctor of Philosophy Ph.D. in Computer Science from Canada.
I have published several articles in refereed journals, conferences, presentations, abstract and workshop proceedings. One of my refereed conference papers won the distinguished paper award.
I have obtained IT certifications in:
• Microsoft Certified: DevOps Engineer Expert.
• Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE).
• Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA).
• Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect Expert.
• AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
• Microsoft Azure Security Engineer.
• AWS Certified Security - Specialty.
• Microsoft Azure Administrator.
• Microsoft Azure Fundamentals.