Learn Django 2 by crafting a real world application
- 4 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- After taking this course, you should be up and running as far as web development with Django is concerned.
In this lecture we will have a high level overview of the Django web framework and install it locally.
- No previous knowledge of Django is required.
- Should know some basic Python, SQL and HTML/CSS.
- Should have Python 3 installed.
This course seeks to unravel the power and beauty of Django step by step in a clear and concise manner; at the same time giving special attention to best practices and the pain points that beginners usually face.
Getting to know how and why something is done in a given way is better than merely knowing how to do it. I thus do not merely talk about what I'm doing on screen, I also take the pleasure to explain the concepts behind everything happening.
Join me in this journey as I craft a real world application using Django 2 and Twitter Bootstrap 4.
- Anyone interested in learning Django 2 from scratch in a well structured format.