DevOps - The Introduction Course
- Basic System Administration
This course is a must for those starting their journey into the DevOps and the Cloud world. Most of the Cloud and DevOps courses out there require a person to know some basic concepts such as a basic web application, deploying a lab environment using VirtualBox or on cloud platforms like AWS or GCP.
Most DevOps tools rely on languages such as JSON, XML and YAML. YAML language is used by automation tools like Ansible and container orchestration tools like Kubernetes. A firm understanding of the YAML language is a must for a beginner learning these technologies. This course introduces YAML with simple and easy lectures and coding exercises that will help you practice YAML right in your browser.
This course also provides a high level overview of common technologies in DevOps such as Orchestration tools like Ansible, Puppet and Chef. And container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift. This is NOT an advanced course and does not go in-depth into any of these technologies. Rather this is only meant to give you an introduction into these topics and help you start your journey.
- System Administrators
- Cloud Administrators
- Solutions Architects
- Managers (Non-Technical)
- Lab Environment - Home Setup - VirtualBox12:56
- Lab Environment - Cloud Setup - Amazon AWS08:54
- Source Code Management for Beginners04:20
- Demo - Setup SCM - GitLab08:17
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for Beginners04:12
- Introduction to YAML08:25
- Introduction to YAML - 11 question
- Introduction to YAML - 21 question
- Introduction to YAML - 31 question
- Introduction to YAML - 41 question
- Introduction to YAML - 51 question
- Introduction to YAML - 61 question
- Join our Facebook Group00:04
- Introduction to Automation09:18
- Chef for Beginners12:01
- Ansible for Beginners07:05
- Tips & Tricks - Setup Atom IDE to use with Ansible17:51
- Puppet for Beginners13:03
- Docker for Beginners10:50
- Docker Coding Quizzes00:03
- Kubernetes for Beginners06:37
- Kubernetes Coding Quizzes00:02
- OpenShift for Beginners05:10
- OpenShift Architecture03:37
I am an IT Solutions Architect and specializes in Cloud, Automation and DevOps and the author of Top 3% of Udemy's courses. I am passionate about learning new technology and teaching. I believe the best way to learn is to learn by doing and in a fun way. I have authored multiple courses on DevOps, Cloud and Automation technologies and I teach over 200,000 Students worldwide. My courses focus on providing students with an interactive and hands-on experience in learning new technology that makes learning really interesting.
"The best way to learn is to teach" - Frank Oppenheimer
KodeKloud is an online training institution aimed at providing quality, hands-on training in DevOps and Automation Technologies such Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Ansible, Chef, Puppet and many more. KodeKloud have authored multiple courses on DevOps, Cloud and Automation technologies and teach over 150,000 Students worldwide. Our courses focus on providing students with an interactive and hands-on experience in learning new technology that makes learning really interesting.