Learn Cybersecurity Python Programming in One Day
What you'll learn
- Develop cyber security skills
- Develop python programming skills
- Learn a new programming language
- Develop application security skills
- Learn how to script for penetration testing
- Learn how to script for incident response
- Learn how to script for digital forensics
- Learn how to script for malware analysis
- Learn how to script for cyber threat intelligence
- General computing knowledge, familiarity with using an internet browser and web applications
- Basic knowledge of installing software and some familiarity with cyber security
- No or minimal exposure to programming
The Learn Cyber Security Python Programming in One Day course takes you from little or no knowledge and shows you how to write your own cyber security software with practical demonstrations. You will learn the basics of python programming in practical way using minimal lectures and focusing on step by step demonstrations. There are very few courses like this that get straight into the practicalities of cyber security and python software development. With this capability, you will be able to provide developer and scripting services to your company or clients and help secure your organisation. You will learn to develop python code applicable to penetration testing, incident response, digital forensics, security engineering, cyber threat intelligence and malware analysis.
This is a fast-growing area, specialist developers with skills in security are in high demand and using the skills here will enable your career, giving you cyber security experience in Python software development and cyber security. If you are a beginner, this course is for you as it will give you the foundations in a practical way, not theoretical. If you are an experienced practitioner you are now becoming aware of writing python scripts in the field of cyber security, this course is absolutely essential for you.
Some of the key areas you will learn are:
Cyber security skills
Using Python to build cyber security software
Practical cyber security scenarios
Increase knowledge and skills around software development, python and cybersecurity
This course will give you the grounding you need to help you learn, retain and replicate the cybersecurity skills necessary to build and improve your python programming. The lectures are to the point and concise because your time, like many practitioners, is precious. All demos can be followed using your own free software and replayed time and again as your one-stop security reference.
Who this course is for:
- All levels in cyber security from awareness through to practical implementation levels
- Cyber security professionals
- Security Engineering professionals
- Security Professionals
- Any developer or software engineer with an interest in or need to improve their cyber security knowledge
- Security Analysts
- Software developers and engineers
- Security Managers
- Anyone looking for a new career
Tim Coakley is a Senior Security Solutions Architect for a large multi-national organisation and an Intructor. Tim started a long and successful full-time career in Digital Forensics supporting the criminal justice system and law enforcement on a long list of criminal cases. Parallel to this Tim ran a research and development business creating solutions from design through to support resulting in some unique and niche software not developed anywhere else. Tim now works fully within the cybersecurity space and has supported and worked within many security teams including, Investigations, Incident Response, Threat intelligence, Penetration Testing, Governance and Engineering until landing into Security Architecture.