Marketing Customer Analytics, Segmentation, and Targeting
What you'll learn
- Customer Analytics for Marketing Segmentation and Targeting
- Marketing Analytics, Digital and Media Selection and business Segmentation and Targeting Tools
- Mass and Niche Marketing Strategies
- Location Based Market Analyses
- Digital Marketing
- Analyzing locations for restaurant business and retail business
- data analytics
- Familiarity with Microsoft excel
Learn some of the most important marketing skills such as marketing analytics, customer segmentation, media and website selection, and targeting. The ability to analyze customers and find the right group for your brand, product, or service. You will learn how to find the right target and the right targeting strategy; Niche or Mass Targeting. Additionally, you will learn powerful tools and techniques to generate deep insight about any location in the United States and other countries by Location Based market analytics tools I will teach you here.
Also, using a case study method, I will teach you how I used a qualitative technic in one of my consulting projects to define different customer segments for my client and then picking the right groups and designing a marketing campaign to reach to the target groups.
This is part of a course I teach in one of the largest business schools in America and I am sure will be useful to anyone involved with business and marketing.
In this course I teach you one of the most important of these principles. That is, knowing the right customer for your product or service (whatever they may be) and targeting them with the right vehicle (TV programs, Digital, Newspapers, etc). This is the essence of every successful marketing strategy. Unless you implement the concepts I teach you in this course, you will not have a high chance of success and you run a high risk of wasting your precious marketing resources.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals and students interested in how to implement an actual segmentation and targeting
- Business owners curious about analyzing a location for future or current business
- Anyone interested in marketing and customer analyses
- Anyone interested to learn most important marketing skills; customer analytics for segmentation purposes
I am a marketing professor in a major university in California and have a Ph.D in marketing with specialization in Consumer Behavior and Digital Marketing. I have several years of industry experience and continue to consult with local and international firms. Education is my passion and I live by empowering my students to find their way in life and learn marketing.