Learn how to crochet
- All you need is the desire to make something beautiful with a ball of yarn and a small hook.
If you have never held a crochet hook in your hand but always marveled at beautiful items made by seasoned crocheters and thought of giving this art a try, then you have come to the right place. I will teach you everything you need to know right from how to hold the hook, to select the correct yarn for your project to making beautiful art works and some very useful items.
At the end of this course I bet you would be addicted to crocheting just as I am.
Who this course is for:
- anyone who wants to learn a new craft and make something useful from scratch
- 07:05Learn the slip knot
- 03:48Learn to make the chain stitch
- 06:02Learn to make the single crochet
- 05:02Learn to make the double crochet
- 05:01Learn to make the treble crochet
- 03:58Learn to make the half double crochet
Hi, I’m Anjana
I am a software engineer by profession and crocheting is more than a pass time for me. The joy I feel when a piece of my code and the happiness that a beautiful hand made item gives me is unparalleled to anything in this universe. I have made Toronto, Canada my home for now but have lived in India and US for quite some time. I learned the beautiful art of crocheting from my mom and even today she spends most of her time making beautiful blankets and all sorts of handmade things. She is the biggest inspiration for my and my sister's works and we have a lot of crocheting to learn from her. Crocheting is like meditation to me and I want to spread this knowledge among as many people as I can so everyone gets a chance to create masterpieces and feel proud about it the same way as I do. Join me in this journey and I promise you won't be disappointed.