Crisis Management: Learn Crisis Communication Skills
What you'll learn
- Learn critical crisis communication skills.
- Learn how to handle press and public relations on in crisis situations.
- Explain how to respond quickly and confidently.
- Identify different audiences in crisis.
- Assess technical and physical resources.
- Describe how to establish a chain of command.
- Identify how to avoid common crisis response mistakes.
- Basic understanding of communication skills
Every organization occasionally has a crisis, problems or disasters to manage. In this course learn more about how to handle press and public relations on such occasions.
Crisis communication is a sub-specialty of the public relations profession that is designed to protect and defend an individual, company, or organization facing a public challenge to its reputation. Communicating during a crisis is one of the most important elements of a workplace crisis. ... Precise, timely and relevant information is critical during any crisis and emergency. It is suggested that crisis communication should be an integral part of an effective communications plan.
In this course, you'll learn the process of preparing your organization to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, media, and the public at large. We'll cover identifying audiences, assembling a crisis response team, crafting an initial statement, and evaluating your response once the crisis has passed.
Who this course is for:
- PR executives
- Communication Teams
- Business Owners
I have spent the majority of his professional career managing business relationships and serving a client base that ranged from the Fortune 100 to 5000. I specialize in speech and presentations and work with students, authors, business owners, and other professionals. I enjoy working with academic scholars, editors, designers, researchers, and published authors.