Learn Corel x7 Like a Pro
What you'll learn
- Know the interface and features of Corel x7
- Ba able to start doing basic designs with Corel x7
- Become familiar with editing functionalities w/Corel x7
- Get familiar with basic layouts and interface menu bars
- They need Corel Draw x6 or x7
- Prefer for them to have a graphics tablet, but not required
If you want to be a graphics designer or some sort of comic or poster artist, or just have interest in learning digital media, or tackling a new skill, Corel x7 is for you. What better way to accommodate your busy schedule then taking a course that teaches you the very basics in under an hour so you can get started on your learning journey? What this course teaches is everything from functionality, design implications, and user experience all set in short, straight to the point HD videos. With this course you will be sure to master a valuable skill and a fairly popular software in the Magna industry. What are you waiting for, unlock your inner creativity and start this course today. This course is intended for beginners and intermediate learners, so it is sure to accommodate the inexperienced. The target audience is definitely anyone who wants to be familiar with this type of graphics design suite. Once done with this course, you might utilize Corel x7 to make various different graphic samples or even establish a design portfolio. Not only this, but you will be able to add this course to your CV or LinkedIn when finished with the course.
Who this course is for:
- This course is recommended for Product Designers, Graphics Designers, Art Therapy Majors, Comic Artists, Editors, and people with an interest in digital media
- This software is kind of like a cross of Magna software and PhotoShop so if you think it is based off of the same functionality and use for photoshop, it is a much different type of software to learn
Andrew Magdy Kamal is an app developer who have reached millions of downloads, leading him to start a startup known as AndSocialREW Gaming and Publishing. Andrew currently has his expertise in Theoretical Physics, Product Design, Computer Science, and Mathematical Computation. He is also known for having developed products such as the Mixed Reality Suit, and apps such as "Minefense". His ingenuity have not stopped there, as he holds many world records in his place for his accomplishments as well as intellectual property. One of the things Andrew hopes to do is share his knowledge with others. He wants to get other people to have a sense of charisma when learning this type of content. He is here on Udemy to teach some of the stuff that he learned and help people begin to gain knowledge about the industry.
I have an experience of more then 5 years in teaching softwares. Also being a Voice-Over Artist by profession, I have given my voice to many corporate videos. I also teach softwares to students. Have trained more then 100 students till date and the numbers are increasing day by day.