Learn Copperplate Calligraphy
What you'll learn
- Learn the basic strokes which make up all Copperplate letters
- Uppercase and lowercase alphabets (& Numbers 0-9)
- How to properly connect letters and correct spacing
- The recommended tools for Copperplate Calligraphy
- The 5 Guidelines of flourishing, letter flourishes and abstract flourishes
- Common problems and probable solutions to get you past the most frustrating obstacles of learning this craft
- No prior knowledge required. Great for beginners.
- Tools required: Pointed pen & nib, ink and paper to print the course material to practice on
In this course you will learn how to properly write and flourish Copperplate calligraphy. Copperplate calligraphy (also known as Engrosser's Script) is the fancy script you see everywhere and is commonly used in weddings or premium brands. We start assuming no knowledge of the subject matter and slowly work our way up to basic strokes, to letters, to words, onto flourishes and finally into calligraphy compositions.
Completion of this course will teach you a new skill to help create homemade cards, wedding calligraphy, tattoos, your own products and more.
Master Class Copperplate Practice sheets Included. (40 Page Practice PDF)
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Calligraphers
- Calligraphers that know modern calligraphy but want to learn copperplate script
Self taught calligrapher and letterer of over 7 years. Professionally, I am in the nuclear field which allows me to write detailed instructions of what you need to know. I cut out all the boring and unnecessary information and just leave the most important tidbits that helped me the most on my journey.