Learn Conversational Hebrew in 30 Days
What you'll learn
- Learning conversational,practical Hebrew for daily use.
- Engage in basic conversations.
- Navigate common situations: You'll gain the skills to handle real-life situations in Hebrew, such as ordering food, shopping and asking for help
- Build a foundation for further learning.
- Passion for the Hebrew Language!
Different People Want to Learn Hebrew for Different Reasons:
- You have friends you wish you can speak to in Hebrew.
- You have family members you wish you can speak to in Hebrew.
- You have a significant other you wish you can speak to in Hebrew.
- You planning a trip or moving to Israel and want to be get by on your own.
- Or you just simply in love with this beautiful language
This course takes a unique approach on learning Hebrew. No boring grammar and alphabet. Here you will learn practical Hebrew for day to day conversation.
The course is composed from 40 videos with English subtitles of the Hebrew words spoken (The subtitles are in English letters) so it is easy for you to catch the words and phrases. Also each video has a PDF transcript of the conversation in the video to practice the video.
What are people saying about learn conversational Hebrew course?
- I am learning something I can not get from Rosetta Stone-Israeli slang!
Thanks. Lucy Fisher, United States
- Your videos are great! They have really helped to advance my conversational Hebrew. Thank you very much.
Alma, Trinidad and Tobago
- I love each one of your videos, thanks for taking your time to make them. GOD bless.
Tiffani, United States
So if you want to learn Hebrew in an easy and fun way this is the way to go, let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- People who want to learn to converse in Hebrew Fast!
Born and raised Israeli with college education in the U.S.
Online marketer on the day.Soccer player and MMA fighter the rest of the time.
Love the beach, nature and Israel!
I have been teaching Hebrew online for a few years and results and feedback are great!
Join hundreds of students who picked up conversational Hebrew like Rock-stars!