Law of Contracts in 60 Minutes: A Fast Track Course
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 15 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will learn the important principles of Contract Law
- Clarification on "learning gaps" you may have
- Learn how to make your own "spider graph" for your examination
- A basic understanding of legal principles in Contract Law
Learn Contract Law in 60 minutes!
Whether you are a new student starting the Law of Contracts this year or someone who is just about to sit for your Contract Law examinations, "The Law Simplified" course on Contract Law will give you a fast-track summery of the subject.
Many students who study the Law, find it difficult to connect all of the pieces together. Thus, this course will give you a "bird's eye" overview of the entire subject.
What's more, you will have access to 100+ pages of case summaries, specifically designed to help you understand all the legal principles.
This course has been adapted to suit the needs of LLB students worldwide!
Remember, this is not a substitute for thorough learning, but it will be a great resource for students who want to recap the entire Contract Law syllabus and for those who want a better, clearer and more concise understanding of the principles.
- Digestible chunks of knowledge: everything you need to know on each topic, simplified
- Downloadable "spider graphs" that will give you the bigger picture of the subject
- 100+ pages of case-law, developed in a simplified and direct manner.
- Students reading for a common law LL.B programme
- Students sitting for Law examinations
This lesson will discuss Agreement in relation to the Law of Contract.
How to Effectively Answer a Question on Misrepresentation
In this video, we will have a look at how to understand a question on Misrepresentation and how best to apply the Law in answering it.
Note: Please download the "Sample Answers" from the 'Additional Resources' section of this video