What you'll learn
- Learners can learn WordPress in detail as all the concepts have been explained practically with demo.
- Learners would be able to create their own website.
- Learners become employable after this course as they can create websites for others as well.
- Along with WordPress, I have covered other tools as well which are required for ranking your website like Google Search Console, AdSense, Google Analytics
- Anyone with interest in the subject can learn WordPress. No technical skills are required.
- You need a domain & hosting (server to host your domain) to start with it.
The course contains high-quality 64 videos. The content is to the point, and everything has been shown practically. All the features required for a good website have been covered. If you follow the course practically along with the instructor, then you will be able to create your own website. A non-e-commerce website & an e-commerce website both have been covered. Apart from WordPress features, other tools required to be integrated have also been covered. Like, Google Search Console, Google AdSense, Google Analytics. Blogging is also an important topic when we are talking about a website. That has also been taken care.
How you need to proceed:
1) Follow step by step.
2) Theory clarity is important to make your concepts strong.
3) 2 Websites have been created during the course so you will be able to work on every kind of website.
4) How to search outside for anything required like theme, plugin, that is important because WordPress has n number of features & plugins so everything can not be covered in one course. Variety has been covered here so that you get the best exposure.
5) Page speed & mobile responsiveness are 2 important factors in the ranking of a website so that has been covered thoroughly like that can be achieved.
Who this course is for:
- The course is for those who want to learn website designing without coding. It is completely drag & dop functionality. Going online is the future for every business so this is one of the demanding course in the market.
A learner, dreamer, passionate for modern technology (Analytics tool, WordPress, Visuals). More than a decade of experience in S&P Global but the equivalent experience gained in a few years with the startup. Heading new initiatives at Edu4Sure but wearing multiple hats (Content, Visuals, Video & Development). Trained more than 2000 professionals in the last 2 years on various skills (Analytics, Content, WordPress, Finance, Entrepreneurship, etc). Last but the most important - mother of an awesome kid!