Web Design : Learn Complete HTML5 & CSS3
What you'll learn
- You will learn complete HTML5 & CSS3
- Website design from scratch
- Apply CSS into the HTML documents
- Build multiple pages website
- HTML5 Semantic tags
- Create semantic layout
- HTML & CSS basics
- HTML & CSS Syntax
- HTML Elements
- HTML Forms
- HTML Links
- HTML Doctype
- Multi Media Elements
- HTML & CSS Attributes
- CSS Variables
- CSS Selectors
- CSS Box model
- CSS Padding
- CSS Margin
- CSS Float property
- How to design webpages
- Create a website using HTML & CSS step by step
- By the end of this course, you will create your own website design
- Build Responsive websites with HTML & CSS
- Resource files for learn and practice
- A computer with Windows, MacOS, or Linux operating system.
- Don’t need any previous knowledge in Coding or HTML.
- We will use the best free web development editor.
- This course about the HTML5 & CSS3.
HTML & CSS are the base of web development. You can build your career in web development by learning HTML & CSS. You don’t need any degree for this.
This HTML & CSS complete course does not assume any prior experience.
This HTML & CSS complete course has practice code files, and image files that will help you to learn so you can follow along with me.
You will work efficiently and create web designs professionally.
By the end of this course, you will learn to create your own website.
This course will cover everything you need to do it.
All about the HTML & CSS Complete Course?
I'm a web designer, developer, digital artist, animator, trainer, and instructor. I will take you step by step through the process.
This is a complete HTML and CSS course. It is for beginners, and kids and definitely, you will enjoy creating new things.
In this course, you will learn how to create a beautiful responsive website using only HTML and CSS step by step from scratch.
In this course, you will familiarize yourself with HTML & CSS by knowing the basics of web designing.
You will understand the difference between responsive websites and non-responsive websites.
You will learn how to make professional and responsive websites.
You will learn everything you need to know about HTML5 & CSS3 and also know how to apply CSS in HTML documents.
At the end of this course, you will know everything about HTML & CSS.
You become an HTML and CSS master and are able to build the most beautiful websites in a professional way.
If you have any questions or queries related to this course, feel free to ask and post questions directly.
Who this course is for:
- Complete beginners.
- Anyone kid interested in Web Design.
- Complete beginners who want to learn how to build a professional, beautiful and responsive website.
- This HTML & CSS course is for beginners, web design students, web design beginners, computer programmers, bloggers, web designers, designers, web developers, and who wants to start a career as a web developer or a web designer.
- Any kid wanting to learn the coding in HTML5 & CSS3.
- Any people who are not that comfortable with HTML & CSS.
- Kids, students in school or college who want to start a career as a Web Developer.
- Learn the techniques of HTML5 & CSS3 start a career as a Web Designer.
Sachin Soni is a visual artist, animator, web designer, developer, graphic designer, fine art student, and game designer. He has many years of experience working on graphic design, web development, and art projects.
After finishing his studies in fine art and visual art he collaborates with clients around the world and has given courses and conferences as a designer, animator, graphic artist, and sharing his techniques in creative art.
He has done several designs for pc-game, mobile-game, print media, digital media, 2D & 3D animation, and mobile-web applications.
He has worked in different professional fields, such as animation, interior, advertising, game development, and mobile application.
He thinks “The designs are very flexible and it allows us to convey sensations and also allows us to communicate complex ideas without saying a single word”.
Now he wants to share his skills and experience and working techniques with students worldwide.