Learn HTML - For Beginners
What you'll learn
- How to Code in HTML
- What is HTML
- Introduction to HTML Tags
- Structure of HTML Document
- First HTML Program
- Creating Webpages
- Creating Tables
- Creating Links
- Images on Webpage
- Creating Forms
- A Computer With Internet Access
- We will use free and advanced text editor-Notepad ++ (notepad will also do)
- Any Browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla firefox
If you have never done programming, but you are willing to, then you can't be in a place better than this one. This course teaches HTML programming in the most engaging and compact way possible. Already done some programming before and want to learn HTML? This is a great place to start. This 'to-the-point' course will keep you engaged throughout the course.
This course will introduce you to programming and to HTML in the simplest way without any huge technical terms to scare you. It is designed to the point and taking this course won't waste your time over useless things you don't need to learn to learn HTML.
Who this course is for:
- Students who want an introduction into HTML Coding.
- People who want to become web developers.
- Those who want to make websites.
I am Kiran Gavali and I am a IT Engineer and an online instructor. Online teaching is my passion. I making videos and teaching online since 2017. Now I want to share my valuable knowledge and experience. In my courses, I like to teach in a very easy and simple manner. All of my courses start with basics then I teach some of the advanced topics. My courses are easy to learn, informative, and updated.